Happy Easter!

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
So how did everyone celebrate the International Killing of a Jew / Eating Chocolate Rabbits Day?

I went interstate for the weekend, got fucked up on piss, was witness to a hippy holding up a 7-Eleven and conquered the Tower of Terror with a hangover.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I did cheesy family/kid oriented stuff like make a mess of the kitchen with rice krispies, marshmallows, chocolate, and pooh bear shaped confetti sprinkles...

And I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fuck Easter baskets. Screw bunnies. Holidays are so much more fun with homemade fun and messy stuff!

SlimSkeeter

I went out and had a wonderful time...the day before. And why did nobody ask what was being given up for lent?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
lent... yeah... another one of those religious words that, much like almost all holidays, I have no clue about until someone annoys me about.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Is that in the imperative? ... skeeter might not enjoy that :(
Unfortunately, Skeeter infuriated the donkey-brain kommie by daring to mention his holyness's name. Poor Skeeter will now get snide comments from him forever and a day.
I have no intention of adding to Skeeter's misery, besides, Skeeter and I are the best of buddies.

SlimSkeeter

Is that in the imperative? ... skeeter might not enjoy that :(
Unfortunately, Skeeter infuriated the donkey-brain kommie by daring to mention his holyness's name. Poor Skeeter will now get snide comments from him forever and a day.
I have no intention of adding to Skeeter's misery, besides, Skeeter and I are the best of buddies.
Skeeter knew full well what he was doing when he dared stick his nose where others feared to tread. He likes crossing that imaginary line sometimes, trust me. I've known him for a while and while he is highly entertaining and (lets face it) fun as hell to look at (gawd damn he's sexy), he does tend to push the envelope when people least expect it.