Happy Father's Day, fellas!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Whether you've seen your children grow from infants or volunteered for the job along the way, Happy Father's Day to you dads out there.

Any special plans today to celebrate Father's Day?

I'm off to the parents' in a little while to pamper the pop and eat fillet mignon cooked on the grill. Should be fun.

:yociexp30:

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Boooooooooo !
Shush, you.

I could have sworn I've read somewhere along the way that you're guilty of reproducing as well... or are you just jealous of the steak I have waiting for me?

:yociexp21:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Shush, you.

I could have sworn I've read somewhere along the way that you're guilty of reproducing as well... or are you just jealous of the steak I have waiting for me?

Yeah ... I have procreated ... unfortunately.

Pfft .... Luckily, like a chipmunk, I set them out on their own by their 6th week of life, otherwise they may have tried to eat me in my old age years.

JackBlack

SoBer
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Out of State, out of mind.
Whether you've seen your children grow from infants or volunteered for the job along the way, Happy Father's Day to you dads out there.

Any special plans today to celebrate Father's Day?

I'm off to the parents' in a little while to pamper the pop and eat fillet mignon cooked on the grill. Should be fun.

:yociexp30:

Thanks Violet, I had a great day. Drank beer and relaxed. Also got gifts, it was great!

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Yeah ... I have procreated ... unfortunately.

Pfft .... Luckily, like a chipmunk, I set them out on their own by their 6th week of life, otherwise they may have tried to eat me in my old age years.
Its fathers day? Damn, I have not talked to my old man in years. Fucking jew.
And like a light bulb. . .the switch flipped on.

So. . .that's how this idiot found his way here. Prick had a soft spot for his own flesh and blood.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
For fathers day I bought my 4 yr old a bike. Tonight. . .we're going to learn to ride it.
Aww, that's so cute! I hope you learn really quickly and don't have too many scrapes. Do you have a helmet and knee/elbow pads, honey? You can't be too careful at your age... a busted hip is (apparently) a bitch to get mended.

:10_003:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Aww, that's so cute! I hope you learn really quickly and don't have too many scrapes. Do you have a helmet and knee/elbow pads, honey? You can't be too careful at your age... a busted hip is (apparently) a bitch to get mended.

:10_003:
The first line or two was way way enough for your joke.

Also, it's lower case 'b' as in buddhaboy. You made a mistake, which is typical for Brits when it comes to spelling properly.:21_002:

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
The first line or two was way way enough for your joke.

Also, it's lower case 'b' as in buddhaboy. You made a mistake, which is typical for Brits when it comes to spelling properly.:21_002:
You are a knob. With a rash. You are a knob-rash.... with a lower-case 'k'.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
And like a light bulb. . .the switch flipped on.

So. . .that's how this idiot found his way here. Prick had a soft spot for his own flesh and blood.
This post made me so happy, I peed a gleeful liquid rainbow.