Harmonica

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
So, I finally picked up the harmonica a mate gave me some years ago, and now I'm going to learn to play it yo!

Problem is, I know shit of what music is cool to play on it, which makes the learning a bit hard.
So far I've only found two Norwegian songs to play, and there got's to be something more out there.

Any of you have any tips of good songs?

These are the ones I'm learning now.
Vårsøg

Theodors ballade - Flåklypa Grand Prix

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
You should be the kind of brave that Dunamis was recently. Get a friend to 'corder you onto YouTube before you have too much time to rehearse, and post it up here!

We likes a good laff.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
What, da fuck, is BAPES?

Oh, ne'er mine, foo. Dem fockers should die anyways, whatever they singin'bout.

OMG.... did I just type in 'black'?

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
BAPES, are 'Bathing Apes'.

It's a brand name, for clothing and stuff. But usually its referred to the shoes, not the clothing.

Please don't ask how I know this.

On topic- Scabby, you should learn to play "A Jolly Swagman". It would make me happy in my panties.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
You have self-respect? Wow. I never knew that about you!

:10_003:
I'm the new and improved Scabby, who works out, doesnt smoke, enjoys the finer things in life like cheese, wine and the wonders of the nature.
And of course, plays the goddamn harmonica.

I got self-respect coming out of my penis!

Now, help me find some good music.

mtam

This is what I think of when people talk about harmonica. You should learn how to play it eventually.

Also, this is Dunamis. I can't login to my account for some reason, and haven't had much time to post anyway. I guess I should PM GDP.