Harry Potter -The Deathly Hallows *Spoiler ALERT*

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Has anyone read it?

I finished reading it last night.

I must say I was a little dissapointed Harry didn't die, I was also hoping that JK Rowling might have left it open to perhaps another series, when he was older....

What do you think?

:DNH:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
OMG !!

You are like a year late lady.

I read it ages ago.

All in all I give the series a grade of "outstanding"

It does what a series is supposed to do ... make the reader salivate during the wait for the new chapter to emerge.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I think it was a perfect ending. Rowling said that it would be the last book. The Harry Potter books are in my "worth reading again" category.

The only thing I was hoping for was Sirius Black coming back from the dead (due to some weird spell perhaps?). He was one of my favorite characters.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Pffft whatever!

I only just bought the book on Friday, besides, the movie for Halfblood Prince isn't even out yet.

Do you think that Rowling will bring out another HP Book?

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I think it was a perfect ending. Rowling said that it would be the last book. The Harry Potter books are in my "worth reading again" category.

The only thing I was hoping for was Sirius Black coming back from the dead (due to some weird spell perhaps?). He was one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, That's why I was disspointed he didn't die.. because he was alone, everyone he loved had died. Kinda sad really.

She did end the series well, I liked the 19 years later part, I can actually envision that bit in the movie.... Although I heard the Rowling didn't want to make the last book into a movie.