Have you Ever

Freewilly

Family
Sep 16, 2010
Australia
Ya ask the question " Have you Ever" after answering the one above...

Have you ever fallen off ya chair while swinging on it at a staff meeting

SlimSkeeter

Since you are an Aussie, I'm going with pissed=drunk and not pissed=extremely angry.....

Actually, either way its a yes.

Have you ever mooned a parking lot full of coworkers just for shits and giggles?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
wasn't his food, but... I made my grandfather coffee that my brothers pissed in :)

Have you ever beat up someone for their lunch money?

SlimSkeeter

No. Not for lunch money, anyway. (got free lunch as a kid....yay me...)

Have you ever woke up in a coyote ugly situation.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Have you ever had sex in a graveyard?
Technically, everywhere is somewhere something or someone died and decayed or was buried. So....

YES!!!! :D ;)

Have you ever been taken by a man in mid winter... outside... with hard nipples... from behind? ;) (direct quote from 'the man')

SlimSkeeter

Have you ever been taken by a man in mid winter... outside... with hard nipples... from behind? ;) (direct quote from 'the man')
The man there is a creeper and a kidnapper, sheesh. Fuck no, if one tried I'd have to break something of his that is normally labeled "vital".

Have you ever orgasmed without anything actually directly stimulating your naughty bits?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The man there is a creeper and a kidnapper, sheesh. Fuck no, if one tried I'd have to break something of his that is normally labeled "vital".
he was talkin about sexy times! geez..

skeet skeet muthfukka god damn! said:
Have you ever orgasmed without anything actually directly stimulating your naughty bits?
yes :14_003:

Have you ever made something completely of duct tape? (yew know yer a redneck if...)

SlimSkeeter

he was talkin about sexy times! geez..
Sounded like kidnapping. "Taken by a man from behind"....kidnapping or anal rape. Whatever. LOL

Have you ever made something completely of duct tape? (yew know yer a redneck if...)
Yep....so long as a ball counts.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonline?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
uhyea.no.

but I had a dream about it as a little girl ! We hiked up flat top and made a camp fire and danced around it half naked, while I was slowly dying from some disease that caused welts to appear on my chest and abdomen.. this was after I met him in a large bathroom of a white mansion. He busted out of the shower with a machine gun while I was discovering the red rash under my leather vest in the mirror. He was just an average-looking guy with an evilness about him that enjoyed my realization that I was dying. For some reason, I felt like I had to do what he said - but I also liked letting go and doing some stupid shit like stripping down half naked and dancing around a camp fire, not caring that I was covered in disease.

..I checked behind all shower curtains for YEARS after that dream.

Have you ever accidentally eaten a bug in public, realized it while it was in your mouth, and simply decided not to make a scene and swallow the damn thing..?

SlimSkeeter

uhyea.no.

but I had a dream about it as a little girl ! We hiked up flat top and made a camp fire and danced around it half naked, while I was slowly dying from some disease that caused welts to appear on my chest and abdomen.. this was after I met him in a large bathroom of a white mansion. He busted out of the shower with a machine gun while I was discovering the red rash under my leather vest in the mirror. He was just an average-looking guy with an evilness about him that enjoyed my realization that I was dying. For some reason, I felt like I had to do what he said - but I also liked letting go and doing some stupid shit like stripping down half naked and dancing around a camp fire, not caring that I was covered in disease.

..I checked behind all shower curtains for YEARS after that dream.

Have you ever accidentally eaten a bug in public, realized it while it was in your mouth, and simply decided not to make a scene and swallow the damn thing..?
Yuss....apparently my face paled a bit because I was asked "are you feeling ok?"

Have you ever faked caring about someone?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Have you ever faked caring about someone?
Yeah.. some kids back in highschool that I wanted to buck up a little, just to try to be happier. But I guess that does constitute caring.. just not as much as they believed. It was more about creating a happier atmosphere overall, not really directly about them. =/

Have you ever clipped your toenails and NOT washed the clippers afterward.. only for someone else to come along and unknowingly use them at a later date?