Have..

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Wow! That is amazing! It is good to hear !!

Indeed. It's stories like that, rather than bible thumpers that spark a sense of spirituality within me.

....Of course, invariably, after a few minutes of wonderful fantasy, something fucked up reminds me that if there was a god, he died a long time ago.

On Topic: Paris Hilton's career. <-- why is there even such a thing? She doesn't act, can't sing, she's fucking ugly, and she's dumber than 12yr old. She's absolutly worthless, yet has no problem getting hired to do comercials and shit.

I understand the train-wreck mentality of most Americans; we love to watch a good disaster happening right in front of us. So yeah, I'm not confused about what's made her famous. But this poodle-toting whore-tard actually has a widespread fan base. There are people out there who emulate her and look up to her.

I don't get that.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Indeed. It's stories like that, rather than bible thumpers that spark a sense of spirituality within me.

....Of course, invariably, after a few minutes of wonderful fantasy, something fucked up reminds me that if there was a god, he died a long time ago.

On Topic: Paris Hilton's career. <-- why is there even such a thing? She doesn't act, can't sing, she's fucking ugly, and she's dumber than 12yr old. She's absolutly worthless, yet has no problem getting hired to do comercials and shit.

I understand the train-wreck mentality of most Americans; we love to watch a good disaster happening right in front of us. So yeah, I'm not confused about what's made her famous. But this poodle-toting whore-tard actually has a widespread fan base. There are people out there who emulate her and look up to her.

I don't get that.
That couldn't be more true. Tis puzzling!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
My first wife and I were in Baja California for our traveling honeymoon.

About 12 midnight, we took a walk in the desert, sat down a spell, heard some strange unusual pulsating magnetic sound flying slowly over our heads. Scarey as shit.
No lights, just the pulsating sound up above us of some 'motor' thingy.

Keep in mind; we were in the middle of No-place, about 5 miles off the main road.
All dirt, cactus and desert creatures.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I suppose this is "explainable" if you're a faithful type person... but for the most part, I'm not.. and it makes me wonder what I felt, and if she was letting me know intentionally?

Back in Texas, there was a woman who lived in one of the apartments below ours and I had ended up chatting with her at around 4 o'clock in the morning one time while she was hanging out with some guys that used to work on their hondas in the garage below our apartment. Her name was Meredith, and she was pretty cool. Throughout the course of the conversation, I found out that she was pretty sick. I won't go into detail about all that was wrong - I feel like that's her personal business - but the doctors had been saying for years that she only had a couple of months left to live (how depressing, right? Go to the doctor - "so doc, what's up?" - "you're gonna die tomorrow" - and then you live for a couple more years...).

Well anyways, we really got a long and I really liked her, but I'm a pretty shy person and never got over myself and just went down there to hang out with her after that, although I knew I should.

One night, I was lying in bed with my husband and the room just seemed to turn black. I instantly got chills throughout my body. I jolted up, shook my husband and asked him if he was okay or felt like something was wrong. He told me to shut up (he was apparently FINE). I checked on my little guy and he was snoozing just fine. I walked around the house and noticed dancing lights outside the kitchen window.

I opened the blinds to see four fire trucks, six police cars (I would later realize the count was actually TEN), and two ambulances. People were streaming in and out of her apartment. The next day, her boyfriend's car no longer boasted a handicapped tag and wasn't parked in the slot for it. Within a week, the complex had removed the designated handicapped parking space from in front of our building and within two weeks, that man was gone completely.

To this day, I feel god awful for never befriending her and giving her someone to laugh with until she died. I can't help but wonder if she let *just* me know for a reason. Good? Bad?

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I suppose this is "explainable" if you're a faithful type person... but for the most part, I'm not.. and it makes me wonder what I felt, and if she was letting me know intentionally?

Back in Texas, there was a woman who lived in one of the apartments below ours and I had ended up chatting with her at around 4 o'clock in the morning one time while she was hanging out with some guys that used to work on their hondas in the garage below our apartment. Her name was Meredith, and she was pretty cool. Throughout the course of the conversation, I found out that she was pretty sick. I won't go into detail about all that was wrong - I feel like that's her personal business - but the doctors had been saying for years that she only had a couple of months left to live (how depressing, right? Go to the doctor - "so doc, what's up?" - "you're gonna die tomorrow" - and then you live for a couple more years...).

Well anyways, we really got a long and I really liked her, but I'm a pretty shy person and never got over myself and just went down there to hang out with her after that, although I knew I should.

One night, I was lying in bed with my husband and the room just seemed to turn black. I instantly got chills throughout my body. I jolted up, shook my husband and asked him if he was okay or felt like something was wrong. He told me to shut up (he was apparently FINE). I checked on my little guy and he was snoozing just fine. I walked around the house and noticed dancing lights outside the kitchen window.

I opened the blinds to see four fire trucks, six police cars (I would later realize the count was actually TEN), and two ambulances. People were streaming in and out of her apartment. The next day, her boyfriend's car no longer boasted a handicapped tag and wasn't parked in the slot for it. Within a week, the complex had removed the designated handicapped parking space from in front of our building and within two weeks, that man was gone completely.

To this day, I feel god awful for never befriending her and giving her someone to laugh with until she died. I can't help but wonder if she let *just* me know for a reason. Good? Bad?
I would probably feel awful as well.Though she was not a relative or loved one you really had no obligation to have to continue the visits. I probably would have liked to with good intentions but we all have lives to live despite her sad situation. Kudos for going over there at all. Some people would not have bothered.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I was actually just talking about this with my friend.

I have night terrors. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and see figures standing near my door, or I see spiders on my ceiling..and usually I get up, scream, and run without realizing it. Ive actually had sleep studies done for this and my sleep paralysis.

Well, a few months ago, I wake up to a figure standing by my bedroom door. I start screaming for my husband, and he runs in the bedroom(he sleeps in the living room because his snoring keeps me up) and starts laughing once he realizes what happened. He goes back to bed. I stay up and check all the rooms, and make sure doors are locked, etc. I go into my sons room, and there's a fan plugged in since our AC was down, and it was sparking. I heard light clicking sounds.

To this day, I still don't know if he was being watched. I was warned, you know?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I was actually just talking about this with my friend.

I have night terrors. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and see figures standing near my door, or I see spiders on my ceiling..and usually I get up, scream, and run without realizing it. Ive actually had sleep studies done for this and my sleep paralysis.

Well, a few months ago, I wake up to a figure standing by my bedroom door. I start screaming for my husband, and he runs in the bedroom(he sleeps in the living room because his snoring keeps me up) and starts laughing once he realizes what happened. He goes back to bed. I stay up and check all the rooms, and make sure doors are locked, etc. I go into my sons room, and there's a fan plugged in since our AC was down, and it was sparking. I heard light clicking sounds.

To this day, I still don't know if he was being watched. I was warned, you know?
That's interesting. You have relatives that have passed on?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
That's interesting. You have relatives that have passed on?
Yep. Ive had grandparents pass. I've been having this issue since I was 16, and it was after my grandfather had died so it is weird. The sleep study tech has said its called sleep hallucinations and probably due to stress since it does happen during stressful times, or because I don't get enough sleep. But it is interesting that it happened at that time and I'm extremely thankful it did.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Similar thing happened to me when my brother passed away.
I was on the west coast and he was on the east coast.

For some strange reason felt like a lighting bolt went through my body, wanting to call my family but I didn't because it was so late. I was awoke at the time reading. It was about 12 midnight my time.

Found out in the morning that he did pass away at the exact time I felt 'something'.

Maybe it was his way of saying Sayonara.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Similar thing happened to me when my brother passed away.
I was on the west coast and he was on the east coast.

For some strange reason felt like a lighting bolt went through my body, wanting to call my family but I didn't because it was so late. I was awoke at the time reading. It was about 12 midnight my time.

Found out in the morning that he did pass away at the exact time I felt 'something'.

Maybe it was his way of saying Sayonara.
Something like that happened to me. I was four months pregnant with my son when my grandmother passed. I remember taking a shower and feeling very tired and sick. I got out, layed down in my bed for a few, and the phone rang.. my mother came into my room and told me my grandmother, who was in the hospital at the time, had her heart stop and they brought back. So we get dressed and go, while on our way, I kept getting that sick, sweaty feeling.. we get there and the nurse wont let us in the room until we speak to the doctor, turns out, she had passed.

It's weird how things like that happen. I got sick both times. We didn't get along very well, to be honest she was a mean bitch..so Im guessing she enjoyed making me sick.