Helllo Again

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
This isn't really the standard intro since I've been a member since the start. But I haven't been here in ages and I see some new faces so I though I should make a proper re-introduction.

For those members who remember me, I'm not here to start any shit. Just haven't been on a forum in a while and was in the mood to start back up. I was popping in and out of EZ but that's gone now it seems. Anyway, just here to post on a few topics, that's all.

And for those who don't remember me, hopefully it'll stay that way :smiles:

See you out there.

SlimSkeeter

I'm one of the new faces, although in browsing around I've seen a few of your posts. Actually, what stuck in my mind was your avatar. I noticed you here and was kinda shocked...but what the hell, welcome back!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
This isn't really the standard intro since I've been a member since the start. But I haven't been here in ages and I see some new faces so I though I should make a proper re-introduction.

For those members who remember me, I'm not here to start any shit. Just haven't been on a forum in a while and was in the mood to start back up. I was popping in and out of EZ but that's gone now it seems. Anyway, just here to post on a few topics, that's all.

And for those who don't remember me, hopefully it'll stay that way :smiles:

See you out there.
Welcome back...I only dropped back here myself yesterday.
EZ is still there and appears to be thriving...but as I am banned there I take little interest in it now.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
I'm one of the new faces, although in browsing around I've seen a few of your posts. Actually, what stuck in my mind was your avatar. I noticed you here and was kinda shocked...but what the hell, welcome back!
Thanks dude.

Welcome back...I only dropped back here myself yesterday.
EZ is still there and appears to be thriving...but as I am banned there I take little interest in it now.
Hmm, I keep getting a 404 from host gator anyway. Oh well, I'll look into it later.

Hey. Like the new look by the way.