Hello folks!

SlimSkeeter

gee golly whiz! lol

SlimSkeeter.. skinny mosquito? Welcome!
working on being skinny...not working very hard at it though hehe.

Wow that was kinda quick. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I haven't had all that much time to look around but I hope that will change with the coming weekend and my one day off. :khi8f:

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
One day off must suck. Actually, I know it does because I used to do that. I am so glad now to have the whoooooole weekend off.

What do you work as, incidentally?

SlimSkeeter

Hello and welcome. SlimSkeeter! Glad to see you made it.
Thanks, V. This looked like a fun place to be so I couldn't really pass up the invite!

Don't feel bad. I've got baby weight to lose... Wanna make a bet see who loses the most? :D

moto-vation
I think you would win, I lost about 60 pounds and seem to have stalled out....unless I already lost more than you actually have to lose, in that case SURE lets bet!:10_003:

Mambatastic, and anyone else who's kinda curious as to why I only get a day to myself, I work 3rd shift at a nifty place that recycles plastic (polystyrene and polypropylene, specifically) into the flats and trays and pots that plants come in.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Mambatastic, and anyone else who's kinda curious as to why I only get a day to myself, I work 3rd shift at a nifty place that recycles plastic (polystyrene and polypropylene, specifically) into the flats and trays and pots that plants come in.
There is a guy ( a dickhead) I know in our city who recycles used polystyrene ( the stuff that comes as packing with tv's, appliances etc) into large sheets and sells it to insulate houses.
He's making a fortune and I'm a little jealous of his wealth.
Why couldn't someone nice have thought to start the business up first?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I think you would win, I lost about 60 pounds and seem to have stalled out....unless I already lost more than you actually have to lose, in that case SURE lets bet!:10_003:
:( You win. I need to lose about 20 pounds... 60 definitely tops me. Congrats and good job, btw! After my first, I lost 82 pounds... so I know what a big change it is. Though, it was probably a lot more difficult for you. Breastfeeding makes life easy... thankfully :yociexp77:

SlimSkeeter

There is a guy ( a dickhead) I know in our city who recycles used polystyrene ( the stuff that comes as packing with tv's, appliances etc) into large sheets and sells it to insulate houses.
He's making a fortune and I'm a little jealous of his wealth.
Why couldn't someone nice have thought to start the business up first?
I feel yer pain. Most of my bosses are needle-dicks and the fact that the business is "family owned and operated" means they can get away with making us put up with more crap than a normal business due to some loophole or another.

:( You win. I need to lose about 20 pounds... 60 definitely tops me. Congrats and good job, btw! After my first, I lost 82 pounds... so I know what a big change it is. Though, it was probably a lot more difficult for you. Breastfeeding makes life easy... thankfully :yociexp77:
eh...we can start now. I'd like to lose about 20 more pounds. It wasn't especially difficult to lose the first lot, I just strapped a 10 lbs pair of leg weights to my ankles and went to work. I'm thinking of upgrading to 20 lbs per leg though (I'm a fast fatty when I take those bastards off, though lmao).
My niece just had her first kid and she shrank back up perty quickly...but shes pretty much an Amazon, anyhow.

SlimSkeeter

um...howdy. Most noobs just make their own intro thread. This is innovative.

SlimSkeeter

Maybe this thread is going to haunt us forever.
That would be interesting. 70 years from now when I'm dead and Prick has passed this, by then, uber successful super forum down to the next generation, my little self-introduction will still be used by n00bs to squeak out a timid hello before working up the stroke to start posting.