Hello

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
I'm new here, but since someone has dedicated the time to publicly post everything he can dig up about me, it prolly seems like you already know me.

Besides, from the looks of it, I'm the most popular poster at Crowsnest.
According to them, I'm several different people, and a serial killer.

I've been accused of a lot of things, but serial killer is a new one.

I need to dig out my pair of size 12 Bruno Magli's to show yopu. I didn't kill Nicole, I just happen to have the shoes.

So anyways, hello to anyone I don't know, and I guess to anyone else too.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Afraid of private info getting posted?

Any "special" rules I should know about.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Afraid of private info getting posted?

Any "special" rules I should know about.

I'm afraid of only two things ... Jack and shit.

The rules can be found under the rules tab on the navbar, please read all 5 sections.

I will approve your account now so no more moderation needed.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
I'm afraid of only two things ... Jack and shit.

The rules can be found under the rules tab on the navbar, please read all 5 sections.

I will approve your account now so no more moderation needed.
You're afraid of 3 things..

the other being zero activity on the board.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Is there a rule about weird assholes doing this kind of weak shit?

1 Visitor Messages

4nik8 - 11-25-2010 02:38 AM View Conversation Report
Concerning your questions:
Yes Kneel, you are a piece of shit.
Yes, Kneel, you DO look every bit as bad as you think you do.
Yes, Kneel, you DO come across as a fucking RETARD and psychopathic piece of shit.
Yes, Kneel, You DO look like my bitch chasing me from site to site and getting yourself banned for being a troll.

Yes, Neil, you are a failure.
No, Kneel, you may NOT suck my cock in hopes I won't slam your retarded ass at every turn.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Is there a rule about weird assholes doing this kind of weak shit?
HI,

Thanks for the question, since you did not use a quote (I really wish you would do so, thanks!) I'll assume you are directing the Q @ me !!

Answer :

I don't see anything wrong with it, what specifically is your concern with it? You can PM me if you do not wish to make it public.

K .. Thanks !

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
I was just asking, prickII, because at crowsnest, if you respond, they will make up a new rule.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I was just asking, prickII, because at crowsnest, if you respond, they will make up a new rule.
This is not CN.

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes. I've made some as Admin here by being a bit too authoritative when we first opened. I'll do my best to be fair and so on but shit happens, we're only human.

Anyway, I don't make arbitrary rules, the rules here are, in my view, fairly relaxed and open enough to allow a broad range of interactions. So no I'll not make a rule just for the hell of it.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
That's the way it should be.

Dipshits like miniatureman ruin a forum.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Wow, nice pic in my visitor messages.

So Prick, can I leave it?

Personally, I don't think I'm the one it's embarrassing for.

Hooligan

Why does this poodle pounder follow you around so much? You must have hiked your leg to piss and it turned him on.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Why does this poodle pounder follow you around so much? You must have hiked your leg to piss and it turned him on.
HI !!

Around here we enjoy using the QUOTE feature as it ensure all readers are able to follow the linear nature of a conversation.

I trust you'll do so in the future... thanks !!!

lowkey

Homeless guy
Jan 15, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Hmm, seems you got a warm welcome here Mr Toao. I suspect I am in for more of the same.

I just wonder, I mean, I don't mind a Forum, making up rules as they go along. But are so called Mods, allowed to go back, and change your posting? I mean, I understand how you can win every arguement that way. But it seems like such a Little Cowards way of doing things.

Anyway, welcome Mr Toao.