Help a brotha out !

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Do you have some spare change?

Do you hate to see a dude reduced to begging for satisfaction ?

Well so do I !!

Welcome to the all new monthly, '
HELP A BROTHA OUT' thread !!!!

This month we honor SLIMSkEETER.

He's a poor sap desperately in need of sexual release.

Rumor has it he's practically on the verge of dehydration from the constant, and reportedly, vigorous masturbation.

So .. let's get the dude a hooker !!

I'm not talking a $500 an hour disease free hottie, hell anything with a vagoo and near normal body temperature will suffice.

So ..for the next 5 days ALL proceeds of the Swollencranium donation box will go to Slim .. for his crack ho night out !!

I start it off with ...

$.99 !!

SlimSkeeter

You are welcome !!

The total donations are up to :

$6.99

That's still crack whore sexxy land .. but give it time and maybe we can get you up to at least recently released, women's state prison inmate sexxy.
You forget where I live. The crack whores migrated south to Detroit. All I can nab with that is some Burger King.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
You are welcome !!

The total donations are up to :

$6.99

That's still crack whore sexxy land .. but give it time and maybe we can get you up to at least recently released, women's state prison inmate sexxy.
Nah.. a rock is a minimum of $20. He needs at least enough to purchase one so he can trade it for the other.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Fortunately, I know a lovely young lady through "the trade." Her name is Varooka and she also lives in Northern Lower Michigan.
Varooka is prepared to have full sex with Skeeter for $8.43, and she will also throw in a variety of other little surprises at no extra charge. What a bargain...what a lady!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Now why would you two want to see our dear friend Slim with such a pitiful and young girl? He needs someone with a little age and experience to teach him how to please a woman so that his future conquests will be appreciative of his skills.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I was feeling particularly charitable this week. Cranium could have been the recipient of a 1,000 dollar community stimulus package. But, since all of the proceeds are going to Slim...

SlimSkeeter

I was feeling particularly charitable this week. Cranium could have been the recipient of a 1,000 dollar community stimulus package. But, since all of the proceeds are going to Slim...
So is that a yea or nay?