Help me play dress up!

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I've always like Halloween and I almost always buy a costume. I've had some pretty good costumes over the years that won some contests and prizes. In JR High. . .I went as teen wolf and my Aunt who was a professional make up artist spent the 3 hours gluing hair and putting make up on me. I no doubt one that year.

In college my sweetie and I went as Scooby Do and Shaggy (she was shaggy) and won best dressed at that ball.

Last year the wife and I decided to go out to my buddy's bar for Halloween. Last minute we made up Fred and Wilma costumes. We totally kicked ass. This year he decided to make a contest out of the costumes and give out $150 in cash. Well. . . I'm totally pissed cause we would have won last year and now I have to come up with a whole new idea for this year.

Here's the deal. I've always kind of went for the characters that fit my build and that's obviously changed now. I need some ideas for the wife and I.

I am going to be Captain Hook for my two daughters who are going out as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. So I've thought about being Pirates of the Caribbean. .. but I'm not sure that's what I want to do or not....and I'd need my wife to go in a similar garb...she could be that chicka from the movie. . .but I want to make sure its main stream enough that people don't need to guess who we are.

And couple idea will be considered. If I choose one. . .I'll post a picture of us and give some rep to the person who came up with the idea.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008

(couldn't decide between last two)

Cleopatra and Marc Anthony.