Here we go...Game of Thrones Thread

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
Let's hear it.

The last episode had me pretty amped up, I was all kinds of delighted when Danny was destroying all the weapons that could have been the means to her dragon's demise...
I knew something bad was going to happen, it was all going far too well...

AND THEN IT DID. She flew off the handle and killed millions of people because she had go to and make things personal.

Danny was my favorite character, so I'm pretty busted about this. Not like, cry myself to sleep busted, but busted enough that I'm literally upset at work because of how let down I am by her character's development.

She worked so hard to end slavery and made so many efforts to rekindle peace and whatnot...
THEN SHE GOES AND DESTROYS KINGS LANDING AND ALL THE INHABITANTS? LIKE?

"I want the iron throne, better destroy it and everybody around it. Because fuck Cersei." Who...by the way...would have killed all of her people off without a second thought, making Danny no better than her at this point. Which...pisses me off.

What are your thoughts? And go!

OverLord

Polka King
Staff member
Oct 11, 2013
Over There
www.talkandstuff.com
I just watched the last episode.

Season 8 seemed out of style with the previous seven. As if a committee was held to decide what was what and no one could agree so they just said fuck it.

I mean, how are you gonna go for nearly a decade with fans of the show and then end it all in such lame and mundane fashion with absolutely no honest payoff for some of the shows most central characters?

I am not pleased with the ending, its not gonna make me lose any sleep though,

Reactions: Looniperson8907

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
I just watched the last episode.

Season 8 seemed out of style with the previous seven. As if a committee was held to decide what was what and no one could agree so they just said fuck it.

I mean, how are you gonna go for nearly a decade with fans of the show and then end it all in such lame and mundane fashion with absolutely no honest payoff for some of the shows most central characters?

I am not pleased with the ending, its not gonna make me lose any sleep though,
I agree, it felt like they ended it in a terrible spot. Like...I don't know about anyone else but I'm a little irritated that we didn't get to find out where Drogon went. They spent ten minutes on a scene where tyrian finds his brother and sister...that scene did not have to take that long, they could have shown how everybody knew Dany was dead, they could have showed where the dragon took her or anything, but they wasted time on tyrian finding his stupid evil sister and idiot brother.

I'm not pleased with the ending at all. I won't lose sleep but I WILL say, I had a weird dream about my apartment catching on fire after watching the very last episode. So...I sort of lost sleep, but not because of my frustration at least.