Hey, hello!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I know it's been ages. I'm a bad SC member. How is everybody? Tell me stories!

By the way, we're doing swell. Depressed about holidays and monies and stupid cars being stupid and cold weather, but somehow not killing each other. I got hooked on an MMO thingie and it wastes most of my free time, but Mr. Bear has no excuse for not posting. Except that whole working thing. And being a dad.

I'll try to quit being so lame and start posting up more. (Btw, thanks for sticking it out, Cranium. We may not be coming around much lately, but this place will always feel a bit like a home to us!)
:yociexp50:

So, yeah... stories! What's up?

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
Hi.

Please feel free to browse the threads in order to catch up on recent news, stories, and other things.

We have moved on, have a schedule, and cannot afford to be held back by members neglecting this here forum.

Its almost 2011.
Only one year left of everything.

SlimSkeeter

Geez, V, I was wondering about you recently. Glad you haven't actually killed that furry bastard yet.

Stories...hmm.. Well the only one I can offer from recently is me wrecking my jeep... I've rehashed that several times, though, and I made a thread here about it.

Bah humbug on xmas, btw.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
My pups went and played in the snow and I took pics and made a thread.,.

ummm

Freewilly and I have made a commitment to each other and we're set to meet up soon.....that's new to you.

ummm

I have a show us your x mas tree thread...

thats about it

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hi.

Please feel free to browse the threads in order to catch up on recent news, stories, and other things.

We have moved on, have a schedule, and cannot afford to be held back by members neglecting this here forum.

Its almost 2011.
Only one year left of everything.
Heh. Gotcha.

Geez, V, I was wondering about you recently. Glad you haven't actually killed that furry bastard yet.

Stories...hmm.. Well the only one I can offer from recently is me wrecking my jeep... I've rehashed that several times, though, and I made a thread here about it.

Bah humbug on xmas, btw.
Yikes, man! I won't make you rehash it. I'll go dig up the thread.

Glad you're still with us. =)

My pups went and played in the snow and I took pics and made a thread.,.

ummm

Freewilly and I have made a commitment to each other and we're set to meet up soon.....that's new to you.

ummm

I have a show us your x mas tree thread...

thats about it
Puppies! I shall find your thread. I may avoid the Xmas tree one. *grumble* holidays 'n shit *grumble*

That's cool that you're going to meet up with Freewilly. Are you heading her way? (I would. I'd take any opportunity to get away from this fucking snow.)

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Welcome back. I'm also having trouble with stupid cars. My stupid car was being stupid yesterday because of the cold weather. The stupid engine was just stupid and wouldn't start.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Welcome back. I'm also having trouble with stupid cars. My stupid car was being stupid yesterday because of the cold weather. The stupid engine was just stupid and wouldn't start.
Awww, man. I feel your pain. Stupid cars with their stupid engines.

*shakes fist*

Winter is the gayest.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Hiyas!

I've become 25, a day in which my mates got me drunk and dressed me up in a pink princess dress.
I werent difficult to persuade though, I must admit.

Other than that, just life, and it's depressing aspects.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Hiyas!

I've become 25, a day in which my mates got me drunk and dressed me up in a pink princess dress.

And you won 6000$!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hiyas!

Oooooh, did you prance? This brings me joy.

Pics? ...Please?

(Congrats on the monies!)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Heyyyyyyyy beautiful

I got promoted!

What is MMO?

I love Christmas <3

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Heyyyyyyyy beautiful

I got promoted!

What is MMO?

I love Christmas <3
Hellooooo, Sugarmuffin!

Congrats on your promotion!! That's so awesome. What's your new job title?

MMO=Massively Multiplayer Online. Video game, pretty lady. Kinda like World of Warcraft, 'cept I don't pay monthly fees and stuff. You know, monies. :(

I love Christmas, too. I love the DAY. I even like decorating. (I hate the shopping and the stress and everyone else being stressed and dealing with said stressed people while I'm shopping.)

Hit me up the next time you have a free night coming up. We should chat! Oooo.. we should get booze and chat. Like the old days. ;)

:songhua2:

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Puppies! I shall find your thread. I may avoid the Xmas tree one. *grumble* holidays 'n shit *grumble*

That's cool that you're going to meet up with Freewilly. Are you heading her way? (I would. I'd take any opportunity to get away from this fucking snow.)
There are a few threads about them here now......I seem to have taken to chronicling them..
But, I love the fur balls, so...

For the first visit, she's headed over here. I'd love to visit there before too long. Never stepped foot on that continent and would love a guided tour of all the the things to see.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hellooooo, Sugarmuffin!

Congrats on your promotion!! That's so awesome. What's your new job title?

MMO=Massively Multiplayer Online. Video game, pretty lady. Kinda like World of Warcraft, 'cept I don't pay monthly fees and stuff. You know, monies. :(

I love Christmas, too. I love the DAY. I even like decorating. (I hate the shopping and the stress and everyone else being stressed and dealing with said stressed people while I'm shopping.)

Hit me up the next time you have a free night coming up. We should chat! Oooo.. we should get booze and chat. Like the old days. ;)

:songhua2:
Dude. I can't believe I missed this reply.

We should totally meet up for a chat! Next week? I'm on holidays (not going anywhere) just from work the day after tomorrow, so aside from having to get up super early to get the little one to school, I'm freeeeeee. Let me know your schedule. Stupid timezones = Fail.

Ehhhh @ World of Warcraft & MMO...The only video games I ever wasted my life on were the SIMs. FUCKING AWESOME!... but yeah. Where did those months go when I was unemployed back in 2007? Ah, right.... Hehe.

I'm Marketing Manager now. Big grin :)