Hey Kommie

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Is it true that in Hong Kong a married woman is allowed to kill her cheating spouse if caught, but only using her bare hands?

Someone just told me that.. and I like that.. ;)

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Yeah Kommie ... is it true?

Also this one:

I heard that Chicks in Asian countries give their teenage sons blow jobs so that he will concentrate on his school studies rather than be distracted by the power of teenage poon.

SlimSkeeter

I heard that Chicks in Asian countries give their teenage sons blow jobs so that he will concentrate on his school studies rather than be distracted by the power of teenage poon.
Annnnnddddd I'm done with tacos for lunch.....

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Is it true that in Hong Kong a married woman is allowed to kill her cheating spouse if caught, but only using her bare hands?

Someone just told me that.. and I like that.. ;)
Absolute silliness. If that were true, there'd be only about 5 guys walking around right now seeing as lots of men, though not all of course, have a mistress across the border.

Yeah Kommie ... is it true?

Also this one:

There was mention of this happening in Japan.
Mothers are known as Kyoiku mama which means Educational mama. They are responsible in the marriage side to take care of little Kenji's education and piano lessons.
The idea of mommy doing it to Kenji is to get his mind off of the girls and back into the books, preparing for the University entrance exams.
Some have been know to push the limits, however, there is no validity to this, nor if it does exist, it's not the norm.

Now, it's my turn for some seriousness:
Is it true that American women have 3 tits?? I once read that someplace.

SlimSkeeter

The bra's we would have to wear would be horrible.
Like they aren't already? Wouldn't be too bad. Modify that clasp-in-the-front style to incorporate a third fun bag. Boom, bam, done. AND it would give most men a reason to not mind cuddling. Win-Win situation.

SittinGrumpy

Like they aren't already?
Yes, bra's suck now but adding one in the back would make it suck worse. For those of us who have boobs bigger than a training bra, I am not thinking a third boob would be a win for us.