Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Why don't you post anymore?

Is it something I've done?

Someone else here causing you issues?

Is the forum missing a thing you would like?

Maybe our collective group ethics or distinct lack thereof has become something you can no longer deal with?

I mean ... I am the Admin, I see that you log in on a regular basis even though you do so in an invisible state to other members. Hell, even as a lurker I can see who is who unless you take steps to mask your presence.

So yeah ... logging in, visiting dozens of threads every week or so and yet you never post.

....Odd.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I don't have much in common with most of you. Give me threads about pokemon or acne and I'll be right in there. Give me posts about american issues, political debates etc I've got nothing to give back.

semj_gandel

Dude!
Jul 30, 2009
kansas
i can never seem to bring my self to reply (fear of rejection?) so i just sit and look around and watch what everyone else post

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
i can never seem to bring my self to reply (fear of rejection?) so i just sit and look around and watch what everyone else post
There is a pretty friendly vibe here, you wont be rejected unless you are Kommiekat. :)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I rarely have time to post anything of substance. *sigh

I feel really guilty and terrible now. Thanks

I don't like that sad face smiley. *shakes fist

Damn you!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I rarely have time to post anything of substance. *sigh

I feel really guilty and terrible now. Thanks

I don't like that sad face smiley. *shakes fist

Damn you!

I forgive you ...

Because ...

You and your hot ass friends keep showing most of your girlie parts on face book .. and I approve... yep yep !

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
you do so in an invisible state to other members.
Nuh uh! When I lurk, I lurk right out in the open. Lurk, lurk, lurk.

I don't post because nothing much happens around here. I mean, we get the occasional crazy lady, and once in awhile I find a neat web page, but for the most part we don't do anything exciting. I could look around and find holes in other people's logic, but that's far more Mister Bear's line of expertise.

Pssh. I don't even update my Facebook staus. Nobody cares if I'm busy kicking ass in Borderlands or if I just gave the dog a haircut.

However, I see your point. I'll poke the Mister with a cattle prod. Then I'll tell him you said we ought to post more.

SlimSkeeter

However, I see your point. I'll poke the Mister with a cattle prod. Then I'll tell him you said we ought to post more.
First: You ARE rather missed a bit.

Second: If you do the cattle prod thingy; please, for the love of all that is holy, record that shit and post!!!!