Hey ... Wenis !!!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

Allo me old china ...wot say we pop round the Jack. I'll stand you a pig and you can rabbitt on about your teapots.

We can 'ave some loop and tommy and be off before the dictory hits twelve !!

Pip pip!!

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Gordon bennett!

That was some really hardcore slanging pal.. I had a convo with Blood where I tried to confuse, but I aint that good at it and lose track of what I'm talking about. In reality nobody uses any of it because it's too much work.

me said:
Ha ;) you're ace. I won't use any nonsensical phrases don't worry, I know it'd have yanks like you in sixes and sevens. jk, I'll stop taking the mickey and keep everything tickety-boo between us.

I'm fannying around too much this morning, sorry for yakking. Need to meet my old bird who I aint seen in donkeys years. She's a bit of a dimwit but she's got a cracking pair of knockers, hopefully I'll get her rat assed and off her trolley - take her back to mine, up the apples and pears, and down to some hanky-panky. As long as I get some nookie it's all hunky-dory ;) Hopefully she don't visit the boys in blue and throw a spanner in the works when I get her shitfaced by slipping some K into her glass of wine or fruit-based drink on my round. Bloody sods law though eh- bob's your uncle the next day i'm doing porridge.

Stone the crows i'm being a right debbie downer, i'll have a chin-wag with ya later luv.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Gordon bennett!

That was some really hardcore slanging pal.. I had a convo with Blood where I tried to confuse, but I aint that good at it and lose track of what I'm talking about. In reality nobody uses any of it because it's too much work.
Not only too much work but one might as well point and grunt for all its worth.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ha ;) you're ace. I won't use any nonsensical phrases don't worry, I know it'd have yanks like you in sixes and sevens. jk, I'll stop taking the mickey and keep everything tickety-boo between us.

I'm fannying around too much this morning, sorry for yakking. Need to meet my old bird who I aint seen in donkeys years. She's a bit of a dimwit but she's got a cracking pair of knockers, hopefully I'll get her rat assed and off her trolley - take her back to mine, up the apples and pears, and down to some hanky-panky. As long as I get some nookie it's all hunky-dory ;) Hopefully she don't visit the boys in blue and throw a spanner in the works when I get her shitfaced by slipping some K into her glass of wine or fruit-based drink on my round. Bloody sods law though eh- bob's your uncle the next day i'm doing porridge.

Stone the crows i'm being a right debbie downer, i'll have a chin-wag with ya later luv.
I understood NEARLY all of that! What's the thing about porridge or do I really not want to know? From the sounds of the rest of the post... :laugh:

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I understood NEARLY all of that! What's the thing about porridge or do I really not want to know? From the sounds of the rest of the post... :laugh:
Oops, I missed this - porridge is "time in prison"! Because when people went to prison that's what they'd get everyday for breakfast. Blood also said she understood all of it.

HA! I remember that!
Good times, good times... wut wut... =P
Lol yeah, we haven't had a natter in yonks!

[video=youtube;9ak5vYS0tvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ak5vYS0tvg&feature=fvw[/video]