High Class Motherfuckers

SlimSkeeter

Pinky wants us to class the joint up a bit with some rather dark poetry. Good stuff so far, but I'd like to get to know you better before I put more of mine up. Post your deepest, darkest, secret. I'll post mine if you post yours....:laluot_18:

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Pinky wants us to class the joint up a bit with some rather dark poetry. Good stuff so far, but I'd like to get to know you better before I put more of mine up. Post your deepest, darkest, secret. I'll post mine if you post yours....:laluot_18:
You started it, you go first.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
wussies want me to go first? fine! I'm a virgin :p
I have never had a virgin...it's hard to even remember being one. I can think of a few things that would be fun to do with a virgin though. It would be fun to corrupt all that innocence.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I have never had a virgin...it's hard to even remember being one. I can think of a few things that would be fun to do with a virgin though. It would be fun to corrupt all that innocence.
I vaguely remember being a virgin at Elementary School.
I have had a couple of virgins but they were both young guys and it was over before it began, almost.
It IS fun corrupting the innocent...whether they are virgin or not.

SlimSkeeter

funny how many people want to just come on this one and say no comment.

SlimSkeeter

alrighty...since I feel like being in a sharing mood, I'm going to do another one: There are days that I feel like taking a walk without knowing if I will ever come back. I'm not talking suicidal tendencies, I'm talking about packing a bag and setting out on foot in whatever direction I happen to be facing at the time. I've been thinking North for a while now. Earlier in my life it was West, then for a time it was East. I satisfied the West tendency when I went to Wyoming (though I got there in a truck for one of the worst jobs I have ever had).

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I broke into somebody's house and stole $40 worth of phone change and a 1.25 ltr of rum.

We almost got caught. The cops pulled us up and said someone in the vacinity matched our description, we lied and got off.

I don't feel bad.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I have been attending swinger parties for several years. I am also bi on occasion. Although I actively seek a mans company I prefer another female but dont chase them because of the stigma attached to being called a "pussysniffer".