Feb 28, 2014
[video=youtube;51vtQLydDxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vtQLydDxs[/video]

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
YouTube - Chinese Toilet Enema
This post of yours outshines in idiocy than any neighboring star including our own sun.

You people go on and on about sex, smoking ciggs, drugs and drink like it's going out of fashion but when it comes to a wholesome info commercial of a Japanese product for Mainland Chinese, you try to pull it off as lame Western stupid humor.

First of all, it had mentioned other facets of this handy dandy toilet besides the enema feature and as you DON'T know, no one would get an enema on a daily basis, each and every time you sit down to shit.
It also cleans your anus of any leftover fecal matter as well as having a seat warmer for the winter time.

You white honky idiots with European background have to be the most stinkiest of people. YOU, yes YOU woman, rank up there as numero uno in stink. Most likely you still primarily clean your rim hole with tissue and get the stink all over you hands as well.
If you had noticed, towards the end of the vid, the actor showed the difficulty in washing shit stained hands because of the use of tissue as opposed to using something more sanitary...............water.

Don't fucking lie and tell me you've never had a slip of the fingers because you damn well have done so. Most non-white-honky-people of the world use water.

Secondly, some of the users proclaimed the curative effects of having a monthly enema of providing smooth skin. Something you honky bitches no nothing about. Even your pussy's stink of fecal matter.

The only giggling factor of this vid was your idiocy about common hygiene.:yociexp65:

Futher more, if you had any self-respect, you'd get rid of that fucking metal sticking out of your face. You just MIGHT get yourself a boyfriend who in the least has hair growing on his own fucking balls and not fucking bear fur.

For fucking Christs sake, woman! This post reeks with AMY connections.:khi5g:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hygiene be damned, any toilet that anally rapes you with a hidden pregnancy test applicator is OK in my book.

One question though... how hard does the water come up and get ya? It seems to me that it would be kinda painful if it caught you off guard when you weren't 'ready'. It must be pretty powerful if a single stream of water can penetrate your anal cavity whether you like it or not...or do you learn to accept it after a few uses...

Either way you must admit that the mental pictures are hilarious.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
This post of yours outshines in idiocy than any neighboring star including our own sun.

You people go on and on about sex, smoking ciggs, drugs and drink like it's going out of fashion but when it comes to a wholesome info commercial of a Japanese product for Mainland Chinese, you try to pull it off as lame Western stupid humor.

First of all, it had mentioned other facets of this handy dandy toilet besides the enema feature and as you DON'T know, no one would get an enema on a daily basis, each and every time you sit down to shit.
It also cleans your anus of any leftover fecal matter as well as having a seat warmer for the winter time.

You white honky idiots with European background have to be the most stinkiest of people. YOU, yes YOU woman, rank up there as numero uno in stink. Most likely you still primarily clean your rim hole with tissue and get the stink all over you hands as well.
If you had noticed, towards the end of the vid, the actor showed the difficulty in washing shit stained hands because of the use of tissue as opposed to using something more sanitary...............water.

Don't fucking lie and tell me you've never had a slip of the fingers because you damn well have done so. Most non-white-honky-people of the world use water.

Secondly, some of the users proclaimed the curative effects of having a monthly enema of providing smooth skin. Something you honky bitches no nothing about. Even your pussy's stink of fecal matter.

The only giggling factor of this vid was your idiocy about common hygiene.:yociexp65:

Futher more, if you had any self-respect, you'd get rid of that fucking metal sticking out of your face. You just MIGHT get yourself a boyfriend who in the least has hair growing on his own fucking balls and not fucking bear fur.

For fucking Christs sake, woman! This post reeks with AMY connections.:khi5g:
This post reeks of anti-Violet, anti-Amy, anti-whites and anti-women.
Before you continue burbling how clean the Chinese are for not using paper, why not research it and see who first used it?
Perhaps as far back as the sixth century A.D., paper was sometimes used for sanitary purposes in China—at least among the wealthy. In the late 14th century, toilet paper of a sort was made for the Chinese emperor—in large, 2 foot-by-3 foot (0.6 x 0.9m) sheets.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Hygiene be damned, any toilet that anally rapes you with a hidden pregnancy test applicator is OK in my book.

One question though... how hard does the water come up and get ya? It seems to me that it would be kinda painful if it caught you off guard when you weren't 'ready'. It must be pretty powerful if a single stream of water can penetrate your anal cavity whether you like it or not...or do you learn to accept it after a few uses...

Either way you must admit that the mental pictures are hilarious.

You can select not only water pressure but also water temperature.

Perhaps as far back as the sixth century A.D., paper was sometimes used for sanitary purposes in China—at least among the wealthy. In the late 14th century, toilet paper of a sort was made for the Chinese emperor—in large, 2 foot-by-3 foot (0.6 x 0.9m) sheets.
If this is the case and it was used and invented so long ago, why is it in modern times.......YOU, yes YOU, Pinkslit.........leave a stinky trail behind you?

PS,
I've had some nasty fantasies about you and I.
You fly out here or I meet you out there?
I wanna lick your flappers.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
how hard does it get ya?

it would be kinda painful if it caught you off guard when you weren't 'ready'.

penetrate your anal cavity, you like it, you learn to accept it after a few ...
I may never wash my eyes again.

This entire statement tells me you like it up waazooo ... I think I love you even more now.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
So... because I haven't bought a butt-squirting toilet seat, I'm dirty?

...? I won't go into detail, but I'm a pretty darn clean girl and I'm willing to bet most of the women here (and lysandra) are too. Now, the guys? Well, ya know.

You don't need to blast water up your twat or bootyhole to keep it clean ;-)

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
buddha, how come you never have a problem with anything until people bring up something that's about the Chinese or Japanese?