Hobbies

SittinGrumpy

I love photography, but I haven't been able to do that for a while now. The one thing I have been doing lately (my FB friends know this already) is beading. I have been beading bracelets and things like nuts.

Here are some of the things I have made in the last two weekends:

What are your hobbies?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My hobbies are reading, and exercising. I literally read for hours a day. My poor nook is definitely overused.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Oh Grumpy, I like the bracelet at the back in the third picture. I'd totally buy it if you put some charms or cool symbols on it :D

I've always been interested in jewellry making.

My hobbies... well... reading, SC and writing articles for a blog. << which I haven't done recently because I've been so caught up in work...

Yuppps.

P.S Ever thought about selling those?

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
A review of said game?
It’s a great game, well worth the money. Things I didn’t like first off, was the fact that rifle scope brought up by right stick click, but its customizable so not an issue although an unusual default config for this type of game.

The graphics are awesome, lots of detail, very smooth gameplay, the story line is non-linear, with your characters actions determining the outcome of any mission. There are a lot of side missions that although time consuming, enrich the whole game experience and often deliver unique rewards or aurgs, also creating enemies or allies that can be used later in the game. Two styles of gameplay, or a mix, you can either kill everything that moves, or use alternative methods, there is always more than two ways to complete any objective, the paths available dependent on your chosen argumentations, and your characters choices. There is a lot of hacking in the game, doors, computer terminals, safes, I dint find the hacking experience intuitive, it takes some getting used to. One of the great things in the game is that it uses checkpoint type saves, but also allows you to save at any point, which is great for hacking attempts or stealth mission attempts. I found the AI’s fairly intelligent, and if you choose to kill everything in sight, they overwhelm you fairly quickly. You can upgrade your Aurgs at any point in play (obviously if you have the Augs points required), which is a welcome change from the first Dues Ex, which required you find a med lab. Weapon Mods are also available, some mods fitting more than one type of weapon. Inventory is limited, so you have to choose what you want to carry, but the game is pretty neat in that it remembers where you dropped items you did not want to carry. I have about 6 hours of gameplay so far, and have not even completely explored the first city, based on this I reckon its going to take me a couple of weeks to finish.