Holiday Weekend

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
So what are your plans for the 3 day weekend? I'm going upstate for a few BBQ's. Just want to say have a nice Memorial Day Weekend & a safe one.

;p

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Re: Holiday Weekend...

Pfft ... unless you have an over sized brood stay clear of 4 doors.

The added body length only adds to torsion and drive train wear and tear should you feel the need to go off road.
Hub = oversized
kids = 2
me = having 3 brothers, ten bazillion cousins.

SOMETHING tells me I need a 4 door. I do worry about the 4wd paired with my husband though.

*sigh* Test driving a Jeep the other day, he put it in 4 lo on the highway and tried to gun it.

Smaaaart....

Good thing he works all the time! :D No time to be driving it :D

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008

I'll be working through the weekend just like any other day.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

Left the office early, Just finished the lawn. Now it is time to drink beer and BBQ for a few days.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Probably nothing. My husband works all weekend, me and my son are sick. If anything, Jayden and I will spend time at the park, the library(tomorrow) for storytime, and this childs clothing store called duck duck goose, they do music time, let the kids play with musical instruments.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

Bah Cleaning up my place, Then i think i'm going to wonder around aimlessly in the city and see if i can't figure out an Evil Genuis like plan to destroy the world, Which will probly end up with me finding plenty of new places. Either that or i'll go hang with my cousins. But today, i'm totally going punk!!! Getting drunk, cleaning, and listening to punk music relativly loud. Who knows, i might even give a shit and not worry about pissing off the neibhors hahahahah

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay

So what are your plans for the 3 day weekend? I'm going upstate for a few BBQ's. Just want to say have a nice Memorial Day Weekend & a safe one.

;p
We don't have Memorial day.
so... normal weekend for me.

Anyway, today I killed a fish, quite manly I might add. And tomorrow I'll hopefully end the lives of many many crabs, big ones.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

We don't have Memorial day.
so... normal weekend for me.

Anyway, today I killed a fish, quite manly I might add. And tomorrow I'll hopefully end the lives of many many crabs, big ones.
I'm very glad your coming to terms with your VD. I hope the medication i stole from MCSCM is helping :)