Homemade Sex toy

SlimSkeeter

Very Bad Idea

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

I'm all for experimenting, but for the love of god, why?

SittinGrumpy

I am with Kill on this one...there is NO need to make anything, I swear you can find it out there already and it will not be that much of a safety hazard

I do still think this is the funniest thing I have heard all week. People are stupid!

SlimSkeeter

indeed. Josie might want to scratch anything like this off her list of "toys" she wants for xmas. I give em about 8/10 MacGuyver points for the effort, but negative 1000 for execution.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade....
Sounds like a stupid whining fuck slut. Take the pain, love the pleasure.