How I made Neil (way2funny) my bitch

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
*Prepare for a bit of a read*

Cranium let me know I had a "fan" here.
Thanks, buddy. But, this isn't the first site my bitch has tracked me to. He reminds me of a chick you put some good cock to and then drop. They immediately go into stalker mode. He's given up at the others because he got treatment there similar to what he's going to get here.

Neil posted the following messages:

Am I the only one to notice how ironic it is for this loser 4nik8 to knock someone else when he's practically a dwarf?
Talk about insecurity. No wonder he tracks ip's and reads private messages.
Cranium said:
"Umm ...
Say what now?"
At sites he moderates.

Let's just say he puts the "little" in little bitch.

Maybe if he had the ability to get laid, he'd have less time to track people.
2 things are sad about this.
He was banned (which started his stalking spree) not by ME...but by Stormcrow for alleging the reading of PM's and being warned THREE TIMES to cease and desist.
But, like a rabid chihuahua, ya just can't shut the yapping lil fuck up without a swift kick. Sadly, he only got 30 days.
THe banning post from Stormcrow..(Note...it wasn't I who banned him...but it was I who >>instigated his melt down<< leading up to it.)
[notice]

You're not breaking the rules of the Outside forum, you are accusing me of "gross mismanagement of the community through duplicitous acts". Something that I've expressed, more than once, would end your time here.

Please note the degree of patience I'm showing here. Be aware that this a direct result of a great kindness bestowed upon me today. I digress.

The allure of this site is, in the basest terms, the aura of decency. Your continued assertions that I allow, either by design or ignorance, my Moderators to abuse the tools at their disposal serves to erode this.

Now, I repeat, I don't care what you've read, or who you've asked. I assure you that you've asked the wrong questions. Yes, things CAN be set up that way. But, as I have stated multiple times, they are NOT set up that way here. If they were, I would make certain that everyone understood that that was the case.

============================

I have to point out something here. Why is it, that whenever someone get's into shit with a Moderator, and loses their cool, they immediately start screaming "Police Brutality!!!"? This would be why there are sites out there that maintain a "No Mod Status Comments" rule.

In closing, and let me make this ABUNDANTLY clear, I gave you a specific guideline under threat of having your Internet Protocol address banned from this server permanently. TWICE now, you have blatantly defied me on this point, most recently in RESPONSE to a warning.

For this repeated assholeish behavior, I am banning you. (This is where my good turn inspired patience comes in.) This ban will not be permanent. We'll see you in 30 days. Hopefully, by that time, you'll have pulled your head out of your ass.

Have a nice day.
The second sad part:

He stated I "track people".
This is the same, sad little fuck that it has taken TWO WEEKS to find this place. It's a fucking FRIEND SITE of Crowsnest for christ's sake.
So much for intelligence.

He found other, less used sites by spending countless hours scouring the web via google to be a troll at as well, BEFORE finding THIS site.

How'd THAT work out for you, Neil?

This all started because he incessantly makes posts referencing his homosexuality and then completely denies being a cock sucker.
Nothing WRONG with sucking dick if you're into that but...DAMN...don't get so bent out of shape when PEOPLE point out that your posts show you are.

P.S. It was, in fact, ME who started the "TOAO is a fag" argument that you've somehow managed to blame on Nik. I don't quite understand why you've decided to pop a fucking spring at HIM over it.
An example post:

I'd throw in a blowjob
Yeah...I don't give a shit what the specific reference is, "throwing in a blow job" is not something you'd catch a straight man saying they'd do...

So, basically, ladies and gents, what we have here is a 50+ year old dude, who sucks the cock, denies it, melts down on a board, ignore THREE warnings, gets himself banned and stalks me across the WWW.

As long as you guys don't mind some lame ass postings, stay tuned.
Where HE comes from, they have NO CLUE how to flame.
They like to dig personal info and fuck with you in the REAL WORLD.
His ilk is the reason you're repeatedly warned NOT to post anything personal on the web.
They will fuck with you via your job, your friends, your family...any way they think they can cause REAL harm...ie sending those half nude posts of a female from one of his former sites to her place of employment and getting her fired.

Yeah...great group of guys.

By the way...to clue you into this dudes creep factor..

BLOOD WON'T VISIT CROWSNEST ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HIM!!

He even creeped HER out..and we all know how cool Blood is....

but even SHE can't tolerate creepy stalker dudes.

way2funny

Still a bit noob
Nov 18, 2010
Wow, posting names. That even tops your stalkerish emails digging for info on people. I didn't realize you wanted to play the private info game.

For anyone that goes to crowsnest, do you really trust a moderator that digs for and posts private info? And I don't even need to point out the obvious obsession with homosexuality. It's kind of dumb to see a middle aged single man calling married guys gay. Especially when he's short, poor, and desperate. Do you really think a woman is dumb enough to travel thousands of miles to screw some unemployed loser? Any of them worth having won't drive across town for it.

way2funny

Still a bit noob
Nov 18, 2010
You talk about people using private info, but what is the title of this thread?

And fuck stormcrow. He's a fucking joke too. Bottom line, PM's can be read. It all comes down to trust. Here you are, a moderator not only digging for info, but posting it, right here, right now. Stormcrow stands behind you, so that makes him just as trustworthy, which is not at all. That pretty much explains why he would freak out at the slightest mention of it. You both need to seriously get a life.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
:45:

Speaking of getting a life..

you sound like a little bitch here..

man up and tell everyone how mean I was to you and why you've made it your passion to follow me around the web crying..

come on...suck up your sniffles and spill it.

:36_002:

way2funny

Still a bit noob
Nov 18, 2010
How pathetic, he's using a sticky to brag about how he's posting personal info.

Yesterday, 09:07 PM #4

4nik8
Herban Legend

Poor TOAO..

It's only taken you TWO WEEKS to find a fucking SISTER SITE?

Here's where your game fizzles, little man.
These people know me, have known me and there's nothing in your repertoire of pathetic allegations that will garner you anything you are hoping for.

In fact, I made a thread especially for you.

>>How I made N**L my bitch<<

I'm sure you'll find it to your liking.

Enjoy....

way2funny

Still a bit noob
Nov 18, 2010
It should, look who you posted under.

I do have to say you're doing a good job with too. It's not very often that you see an Abo on the web.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
It should, look who you posted under.

I do have to say you're doing a good job with too. It's not very often that you see an Abo on the web.
Upset that an Abbo could have a higher level of literacy than you, eh?

Seriously.. following dudes around via the internet? Kind of gay, don't you think? Not to mention a wee bit childish.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Gee, where to begin. Do people actually read all that bullshit? This is a perfect example of why meth is bad, and siblings shouldn't mate.

Posting my name, that you got from an email pretty much outdoes everything you constantly accuse people of.

you didn't ban me at Crows, SC did. Which means you obviously didn't have the authority, so you broke rules and drug shit all over, so you could cry to him to get me banned. People who don't do creepy shit like you and him do usually don't freak out at the mere mention of it being possible.

stromcrow also claims to be against private info, but he let's you link to a site where you post it.

I think that pretty much makes Stormcrow the one who's your bitch.

"Sister site" must mean crowsnest was started because someone got punked out, and wanted to be in charge, even if it means selling three dollar T-shirts.

Good luck getting people to trust you with thewir CC info.

Either way, wanting a male to be your "bitch" speaks volumes about your obsession with homosexuality. Is that something you learned in prison?

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
According to 4nik8, I'm probably several people here, and at least a few at Crowsnest. He messes with TIA, then has sock problems. Go figger. Feel free to "expose me" anyway you want. This little freak is already passing my IP around.

By the way...to clue you into this dudes creep factor..

BLOOD WON'T VISIT CROWSNEST ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HIM!!

He even creeped HER out..and we all know how cool Blood is....

but even SHE can't tolerate creepy stalker dudes.
so nice of you to include yet another chick into your bullshit.

so why didn't blood tell me this, or wait, let me guess, she's afraid of me. I've seen this movie before. You'll claim she's afraid of me, but then someone like you will haveno problem broadcasting it.

Let me clue you in dipshit. sure, I talk to women, and make friends with them, but unlike you, I don't need to hound them for shit, or try to screw them, because I'm already spoken for.

You seem to do the same thing with Hotty. you openly accuesd her of being a stalker, then you accuse others of stalking her. When in reality, someone in your mens size 6 shoes should be glad any chick takes an interest in them. Isn't she already married anyways? she seems somewhat nice, but honestly, if I was going to try to hook up with a chick, she would at least have a full set of teef.

funny how that works isn't it. kind of how like rich people get shit for free.
Sorry if Idon't post for a little while, I'm gioing to be busy making some more sock puppets.

Is Aper already taken here, or do you only use that one at crowsnest?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
eel free to "expose me" anyway you want
Jeez guy, I do not know you, do not know the situation further than what is posted here.

You are welcome here, like all members, to say whatever it is that you feel you need to say.

But please ... 99% of the folks here are clueless to other forum's dirty laundry and I'm sure they would most likely want to remain that way.

Stormcrow

Temporary Saint
Founder
My ears were ringing.

TOAO, you are an idiot. You are so entrenched in your twisted little victim complex that you cannot see what's on the page in front of you. You are posting out of your ass.

I'd like to remind you of one thing. I have stated, categorically, that due to my respect for GDP, that any of my monkeys caught trolling, or breaking rules in general at THIS website would reap the rewards at CNF. Please bear this in mind for the duration of your stay here.

Thank you for your time.

========================================================

Prick, sorry dude. I hardly meant to share THIS type of traffic with you.