How to Get Sick:

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
A Modern Prescription for Illness
How to Get Sick: Feed Your Baby Synthetic Formula

When it comes to feeding your baby, nature's solution is undoubtedly the best one. Breast milk is loaded with nutrients to help babies grow healthy and strong, and it also contains important antibodies that help protect them from illness. Breastfed babies are less likely to suffer from allergies, respiratory infections, and dental problems than those who a re fed by artificial means. Women who breastfeed will reap the benefits, too. They'll reduce their risk of breast and ovarian cancer. In fact, breastfeeding may even help ease the symptoms of postpartum depression. Breast milk is, in many ways, the Maker's most perfect food.

An Added Benefit

One of the little-known benefits of breastfeeding is that it can help you shed excess weight you gained during pregnancy. You'll lose between 200 and 500 calories a day while breastfeeding — numbers that add up to big results on the scale.

Goddamn Prick

Hahitual Hater
Founder
Feb 26, 2004
nunyafuckinbiznass Ville
Posted via Mobile Device...

How to get sick:

take tha ashes from 2 smoked ciggs ..

place ashes in warm cup of coffee ...

drink ...

gives the drinker intense flu like symptoms for appx 1 hour....was used many timea by people trying to get out of work details.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
You say that as if you somehow purposely incite the malevolence you receive. You're not calculating enough to plan further ahead than the next time your finger will probe your anus. Forget about planting seeds of turmoil. You're about as cunning as you are creative. And I've seen pigeons with infinitely more creativity than you. They smell better too.

Here's a thought: try posting something that involves more forethought and mental acumen than copy/pasting a portion of some article you read on the AOL welcome screen, with little to no indication you have the slightest clue what the hell it even entails. We get it- you don't place much stock in the health field. Most uneducated, ignorant, bottom-feeding, sister-fucking, buck-toothed simpletons like yourself don't. Whatever you fail to comprehend (pretty much everything that doesn't involve incest or Nascar) , you fear, and therefore condemn. You're the type of person who waits until an insignificant ailment morphs into a serious illness before seeking medical assistance. Then you'll blame the entire incident on doctors for not diagnosing and treating you sight unseen. I'd even go as far as to predict you're much more apt to defer to the advice of old wives' tales than that of a trained professional. Granny said ta put some chewin' tabakky on this here gunshot o' mine. Dang if that sumbitch ain't still bleedin' like a stuck pig. It's such a shame evolution has passed your family by.

I don't hate you because what you say. I hate you for who you are, you fucking sloth. Wander back over to the mud puddle you usually plague. Let the humans speak.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
You say that as if you somehow purposely incite the malevolence you receive. You're not calculating enough to plan further ahead than the next time your finger will probe your anus. Forget about planting seeds of turmoil. You're about as cunning as you are creative. And I've seen pigeons with infinitely more creativity than you. They smell better too.

Here's a thought: try posting something that involves more forethought and mental acumen than copy/pasting a portion of some article you read on the AOL welcome screen, with little to no indication you have the slightest clue what the hell it even entails. We get it- you don't place much stock in the health field. Most uneducated, ignorant, bottom-feeding, sister-fucking, buck-toothed simpletons like yourself don't. Whatever you fail to comprehend (pretty much everything that doesn't involve incest or Nascar) , you fear, and therefore condemn. You're the type of person who waits until an insignificant ailment morphs into a serious illness before seeking medical assistance. Then you'll blame the entire incident on doctors for not diagnosing and treating you sight unseen. I'd even go as far as to predict you're much more apt to defer to the advice of old wives' tales than that of a trained professional. Granny said ta put some chewin' tabakky on this here gunshot o' mine. Dang if that sumbitch ain't still bleedin' like a stuck pig. It's such a shame evolution has passed your family by.

I don't hate you because what you say. I hate you for who you are, you fucking sloth. Wander back over to the mud puddle you usually plague. Let the humans speak.
Hahahahaha!

How does it feel to be owned time and time again, gig? :10_003:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I do believe I'm correct when I say I'm the biggest breastfeeding advocate on this board, but dude... that was lame.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Im sure everyone has heard of this one, but its fun and easy to do. Go to a co-worker and ask them if there ok, cause they look sick. Through out the day ask if there feeling better, and let them know that they look sick. they usually start showing symptoms. Whats cool and interesting is there body temp will actually rise and there will be physical effects.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Im sure everyone has heard of this one, but its fun and easy to do. Go to a co-worker and ask them if there ok, cause they look sick. Through out the day ask if there feeling better, and let them know that they look sick. they usually start showing symptoms. Whats cool and interesting is there body temp will actually rise and there will be physical effects.
I'm sure this would only work on some people. I just can't see my sister-in-law even giving you the time of day, much less placing any weight in what you had to say.

Shade: You look sick. Are you feeling, okay?
SIL: What? What the fuck, dude....
Shade: Well I hope you feel better.
SIL: You're creepy, you know that?
Shade: I'll check back later

*3 hours later*
Shade has been fired by the GM and my SIL is much happier :)

btw, this was just a random thought passing through my brain... hence, it is quite random :48_002:

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I'm sure this would only work on some people. I just can't see my sister-in-law even giving you the time of day, much less placing any weight in what you had to say.

*3 hours later*

btw, this was just a random thought passing through my brain... hence, it is quite random :48_002:
You type sick. Are you feeling okay?

:yociexp37:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

*3 hours later*

In your case, i would tell you that your hubby might start changing and treat you good if you started feeling sick. Of course with you it would take you 4 or 5 years to notice.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
In your case, i would tell you that your hubby might start changing and treat you good if you started feeling sick. Of course with you it would take you 4 or 5 years to notice.
Newsflash: You're a moron and I ignore most of your posts and simply don't respond because there's just no point. You should do the same.

:10_003:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Newsflash: You're a moron and I ignore most of your posts and simply don't respond because there's just no point. You should do the same.

:10_003:
2 posts up you responded...

If you ignored it, i doubt you would of posted....well, this.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008

Here's a thought: try posting something that involves more forethought and mental acumen than copy/pasting a portion of some article you read on the AOL welcome screen, with little to no indication you have the slightest clue what the hell it even entails. We get it- you don't place much stock in the health field. Most uneducated, ignorant, bottom-feeding, sister-fucking, buck-toothed simpletons like yourself don't. Whatever you fail to comprehend (pretty much everything that doesn't involve incest or Nascar) , you fear, and therefore condemn
. You're the type of person who waits until an insignificant ailment morphs into a serious illness before seeking medical assistance. Then you'll blame the entire incident on doctors for not diagnosing and treating you sight unseen. I'd even go as far as to predict you're much more apt to defer to the advice of old wives' tales than that of a trained professional. Granny said ta put some chewin' tabakky on this here gunshot o' mine. Dang if that sumbitch ain't still bleedin' like a stuck pig. It's such a shame evolution has passed your family by.

Do you seek medical attention for these tantrums?
www.drphil.com
He might be able to help your deranged mind.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A Modern Prescription for Illness
How to Get Sick: Feed Your Baby Synthetic Formula
Gigman, don't worry about the negative responses to your posts by these morons.
Very few of them have the ability to copy/paste or post anything positive.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Gigman, don't worry about the negative responses to your posts by these morons.
Very few of them have the ability to copy/paste or post anything positive.
Yeah...it's easier to knock what someone else posted rather than try and post something they find interesting...