How Was Your Easter?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
It rawked.

Got moderatly drunk, made a badass easter dinner and generally just relaxed on the couch.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Pulled the same stunt I pulled at Christmas.... took everyone's easter eggs to their respective abodes by Good Friday, and was given stuff for my girls in return.

That was, no one has any reason to visit me. Ha.

Oh, and although I really enjoy cooking, I don't do roast dinners. Ergo, we ate out. Twas a good nosh.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Duuuuuude ... you're an egg fanatic, you had Easter Eggs on Xmas too !!!
You know, after posting that, I immediately knew that someone would point that out. But, I couldn't be arsed to edit.

Oh, and next year, I'm going into hiding for the weekend, and buying all my eggs on Easter Monday.... they were all going cheep yesterday.

Hehehe.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
You know, after posting that, I immediately knew that someone would point that out. But, I couldn't be arsed to edit.

Oh, and next year, I'm going into hiding for the weekend, and buying all my eggs on Easter Monday.... they were all going cheep yesterday.

Hehehe.

Booo! You are ruining the spirit of Zombie Jesus day by being cheap!

Chriss

BAMF
Mar 15, 2008
Tampa, FL
My day was pretty good. The kid and me slept in, cleaned up the house some. Apparently my family was too good to show up so we all did our own thing. The other half and me took my daughter to dinner then we went bowling. We came home and colored easter eggs and fought the temptation to get into a food coloring fight. All in all, it was a good day.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Eh, it wasn't too bad. I baked a honey ham and took it to the parents, where they'd left a second basket out for my son. (They spoil the little punk.) They also hid dozens of plastic eggs to keep him busy for an hour or better. Somehow I got roped into clear-coating their new bedroom doors... but they gave me beer, so I guess we're even.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
Mine was fairly quiet too. Didn't do much. Cooked a lovely dinner and brought my children to visit my lil' sister. Later on we had a couple of drinks and watched a dvd.

OutKast

Dude!
Mar 22, 2008
In my office
My Easter was pretty good. My parents and brother came over for dinner. Then when it was dessert time,I ran down the street to my god-daughters' house and had her and her little sister come up and join us.Everybody sat around and talked,we watched a movie together and everybody went home.My husband then fell asleep on the couch and I was stuck cleaning up everything.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Had a nice brunch with my mom grandma and uncle/aunt/cousins Was pretty cool, but they had this gay salmon thing, where it was an all you can eat buffet, and you picked shit off this salmon, and it still had its head on. What fucking discusting fuckers!

*Lins*

You Fail.
Founder
Mar 16, 2008
Canada
My easter wasn't too bad. My mom cooked me a super good meal, got to talk to my brother and got a few treats. :)

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Mine was fairly quiet too. Didn't do much. Cooked a lovely dinner and brought my children to visit my lil' sister. Later on we had a couple of drinks and watched a dvd.
You got your kids snockered and watched movies? You ROCK!!

My Easter was fairly quiet as well.
Traditional Easter dinner (Baked ham etc etc etc) preceded and followed by laziness lounging about the house chit chatting and surfin the net. All in all, a great day.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Easter was just another weekend for us... My guy isn't into any of the holidays (imagine that). :khi2d: But he has no choice when it comes to Christmas.

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii
Easter was just another weekend for us... My guy isn't into any of the holidays (imagine that). :khi2d: But he has no choice when it comes to Christmas.
Come december.. I'll be waiting to hear your stories of how you blackened his eyes for him. Yay you! Get that non-holiday-havin-schmutz!

sreeja

Still a bit noob
Apr 9, 2008
I don't have much celebrities on this easter.I am going to church with my family members.