How was..

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
How was your July 4th?

Violet and I went to Monticello fireworks show , which is a big deal here in Il. It was truly amazing. They spend like 2 million or so on the fireworks and set them off in such a perfect way. The finale lite the entire sky and ran for about 3-4 minutes of nothing but firework after firework. Pop , pop , pop!
I got video of it. I will get it on you tube sometime today.
Oh I forgot the biggest part. A set of fireworks went off in the wrong direction and injured like 5 people. I hear it really hurt one person. Violet and I were wondering why everyone went running and crowding around up at the top of the hill. In the end the show must go on though! It was just fantastic! Yay for fireeeeeeeeeee!!!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I bought a motorcycle.

It has ABS ...I spent a few days trying to lock the front and back wheels up in high speed stops.

Also .. I paid cash for it ... so the resulting vacuum in my bank account makes me feel a little wooozy.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
It was fun! My husband had to work early, so I took my son to taco bell and then to go see Wall E. Then we went to KB toys and shopped for a few, came home, made dinner and headed out to Liberty State Park to watch fireworks.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Here is part of the video from the finale at Monticello firework show.I am not the greatest camera person . It was hard to fit all that was going on in the camera but here ya go!
[video=youtube;Xg4NbrIgyCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg4NbrIgyCY[/video]