Howdy!

SittinGrumpy

I have been told twice now to introduce myself - so here I am.

I am nwbeg4me's sister-in-law. She told me about this place so I decided to come check it out.

I work nights and I stay bored for the most part so maybe this will help me stay awake lol

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I have been told twice now to introduce myself - so here I am.

I am nwbeg4me's sister-in-law. She told me about this place so I decided to come check it out.

I work nights and I stay bored for the most part so maybe this will help me stay awake lol
Sister-in law? lmao I thought you were another chick I invited. That is too funny. Hey, keep my secrets or I will have to kill you.

Welcome! Your sarcastic nature will fit right in. Love ya!

SittinGrumpy

Sister-in law? lmao I thought you were another chick I invited. That is too funny. Hey, keep my secrets or I will have to kill you.

Welcome! Your sarcastic nature will fit right in. Love ya!
So now I am just one of many? *sob*

I wont tell your secrets... well, unless they offer millions for them lol but hey look on the bright side with millions we can have more secrets lol

All these years we have been family and I never knew you thought I was sarcastic, hell learn something new everyday lol

Love you too :D

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Hi and welcome.
I am the chick who is going to get into nwbeg4me's panties first.
If you are nice to me then I'll get to you after her. :10_003:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
When the hell have you *NOT* played the dominant?
Must I keep reminding everyone that the Introduction Threads are solely for that purpose.
If you wish to continue conversations then please start a thread in the appropriate zone!!!!!

:yociexp34: