Hypothetically speaking

SlimSkeeter

Would the Jewish body count be less, more, or the same if Hitler enacted his "final solution" today? Don't be stingy on the reasoning. Also, what other groups would be more or less affected?

Credit to Neg in the shoutbox for the idea.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
DATS WASIS!

and it would be less...from what I am told

New question:
What would the body count be if Obama enacted Hitler's final solution?

Follow up question to the new question:
What would American movies/media look like today if that occurred?

Follow up question to the follow up question to the new question:
Would Schindler's List be re-released as a comedy?

Follow up question to the follow up question to the follow up question to the new question:
Would/should Steven Spielberg be executed in the gas chambers regardless of the above silliness?

SittinGrumpy

Roughly six million Jews were killed, if it were enacted today, and the world supported it I believe the body count would be more, solely based on how many Jews there are today. On the other hand if it was not supported by the majority I believe it would be less because would could/would end it faster.

Part two of your question greatly depends on why you believe he was killing Jews, I believe his hate was for Jews and not every other race. I believe other races would have been used a servants but I do not believe he would have killed all other races.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
From my history lesson back in college, he resented the Jews because of his experience as a soldier in WW1.
The munitions industries were owned and operated by Jews. He experienced weapons not working properly and or ammunition not going off, therefore, his hate for them.

He also targeted gypsies, homosexuals and any other 'deviant' sub cultures.

Here's a few articles to check out:
http://bigthink.com/ideas/21238
http://www.helium.com/items/1243040-what-would-the-world-be-like-if-the-germans-won-world-war-ii