I bought a fucking blender!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
:yociexp77:
Now, it's a pretty simple blender so I'm not trying to brag about it or anything.
Because, it's a goddamn blender! It blends! Done deal, case closed, let's make something!

Here's the deal. I have no fucking idea what to blend, other than pre packed smootie mixes, and I need your help.
Some of you must know how to make delicious things with a blender!
This is what I've made so far.

It's a basic blueberry-strawberry smootie and it tastes fantastic!

So spill the beans people, what edible things should I blend to make something delicious?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
My favorite has always been:

Frozen strawberries (about a cup)
Frozen blueberries (about 2/3 cup)
French Vanilla ice cream (about a cup and a half)
Vanilla extract (about a teaspoon)
Milk (about a cup and a half)
Ice (about a tray)

It will definitely make more than one drink... so adjust amounts accordingly.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Ohhh, scabster, you've been missing out!

We have smoothies every day!

I like the usual banana, some frozen strawberries, maybe some blueberries, and grape juice.

Eagan likes Blueberry yoghurt (his is soy, but whatever), banana, frozen blueberries, white grape juice, and frozen raspberries.

The hub likes White flesh peaches (fresh), banana, frozen blueberries and raspberries with apple juice.

On occasion, we'll do other stuff like...

Pineapple, mango, orange juice, banana

plum, grape, apple, banana

apple, banana, blueberry

anyways, you get the idea. Just go get some frozen fruits, some fresh fruits, some juice and start creating! It's a hell of a lot of fun and it's addicting :)

... just don't ruin it with sugar. If you think it should be sweeter, trust me, only add honey. The sugar will make it weird.

If you want a super duper morning booster, add bee pollen and some whey protein powder. Also, apples will wake you up, so make an apple one :D

Another thing you can add... Spirulina powder. This stuff will turn your smoothie puke green and look QUITE icky... but it's really good for you and if you only add a little, you won't taste it at all.

... yeah, I like smoothies lol

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
My favorite has always been:

Frozen strawberries (about a cup)
Frozen blueberries (about 2/3 cup)
French Vanilla ice cream (about a cup and a half)
Vanilla extract (about a teaspoon)
Milk (about a cup and a half)
Ice (about a tray)

It will definitely make more than one drink... so adjust amounts accordingly.
Pbbbt!!! That's a milkshake! :khi7h:

*edit* I just re-read the first post. Sorry. Continue.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Oooooooo! Put a frog in it!

Dont turn it on or anything..but take a few pics of it.

Then take out the frog and replace it with 3 dill pickles, four ketchup packets and a teaspoon of mayonaise.

Blend for like 2 seconds.

Take a few more pics

Blend for a full minute.

...More pics

Then follow it up with a video of you eating the contents, and post the resulting pic and video in consecutive order here: http://forums.petlovers.com/vb/

EDIT: Do this four times a day for the next three years.

EDIT EDIT: Five times.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
:yociexp77:
Now, it's a pretty simple blender so I'm not trying to brag about it or anything.
Because, it's a goddamn blender! It blends! Done deal, case closed, let's make something!

Here's the deal. I have no fucking idea what to blend, other than pre packed smootie mixes, and I need your help.
Some of you must know how to make delicious things with a blender!
This is what I've made so far.

It's a basic blueberry-strawberry smootie and it tastes fantastic!

So spill the beans people, what edible things should I blend to make something delicious?
Dude that is easy!!! Banana milk shakes....nummy!!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
When I had a broken jaw I threw a can of Campbell's Chunky soup in a blender so I could drink it with a straw.

I don't really recommend it, though. Meat through a straw is kinda gross.

Oh! We used to make these flammable milkshakes out of Mountain Dew, vanilla ice cream, and Everclear when I was younger.

Hmmm.. I don't really recommend that, either. I got arrested with a friend on the shit one night. They had to mace and hogtie her. That stuff will fuck you up.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Hmmm.. I don't really recommend that, either. I got arrested with a friend on the shit one night. They had to mace and hogtie her. That stuff will fuck you up.
First of all... HAHAHAHA!! Second, Amy, is this how you lost your leg?

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I personally think smoothies are gross.

Milkshakes however rock.

Milk + Chocolate syrup + blend = Yum!

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
LOL xD What do you mean I dont make sense?

How does that not make sense?

You're not making sense to me. I'm completely confused now.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Ok...you said you like milk shakes.Then you proceed to say mix milk and chocolate syrup and blend...ok .That is chocolate milk. I can do that with a spoon. Then you said it makes it frothy... I can shake a carton of chocolate milk and get the same effect.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Ok...you said you like milk shakes.Then you proceed to say mix milk and chocolate syrup and blend...ok .That is chocolate milk. I can do that with a spoon. Then you said it makes it frothy... I can shake a carton of chocolate milk and get the same effect.
Yes, I like milkshakes.

Yes, blend choccie syrup and milk.

Yes, its basically chocolate milk.

Sure, you could do that with a spoon. But we aren't talking about spoons, we're talking about blenders.

Yes, it makes it frothy, LIKE a milkshake. I'm aware that to make an actual milkshake one would add icecream. But I'm not fond on icecream. Hence the lack of icecream in my not-a-milkshake milkshake.

I do hope we are on the same page now.