I did it.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Allowing your partner to have an abortion when she wanted one would have simplified things. :)

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Becoming paranoid about your woman? There's no need to be paranoid little buddy, I'd imagine she's definitely cheating on you. So stop being paranoid and do something already.
Says the guy who can't even put a ring on the finger of the pig who supposedly birthed his children.

But I'm sure her reluctance to commit to you has nothing to do with that.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Says the guy who can't even put a ring on the finger of the pig who supposedly birthed his children.

But I'm sure her reluctance to commit to you has nothing to do with that.
Damn, that's pretty backward of you. Did your mammy tell you that was the right thing to do?

Tell me, oh foolish one, exactly what difference would a ring and a piece of paper make?

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Damn, that's pretty backward of you. Did your mammy tell you that was the right thing to do?

Tell me, oh foolish one, exactly what difference would a ring and a piece of paper make?

For starters, it would eliminate those children bearing the moniker of bastard their entire lives.

We could also delve into the obvious fact your woman has serious doubts about the validity of your relationship; hence her failure to accept your pathetic pleas for commitment. Face it, kid, she knows you're just a daft little punk whose future looks as bleak as a black kid in a spelling bee.

Don't think for a second that her willingness to open her legs for you puts you in unique company. Pigs like that never stick with a single partner for more than a few weeks. Hell, you probably have to double-park your dick on her ass just get the chance to wish her good morning.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
For starters, it would eliminate those children bearing the moniker of bastard their entire lives.
If a person's view of a child was changed due to the marital status of their parents, then that person's view is in no way important in this day and age.

We could also delve into the obvious fact your woman has serious doubts about the validity of your relationship; hence her failure to accept your pathetic pleas for commitment. Face it, kid, she knows you're just a daft little punk whose future looks as bleak as a black kid in a spelling bee.
Here's a bit of information for ya dumbfuck, you don't know me, you don't know anything about me. So when you make assumptions about my pleas for commitment, they are just that, assumptions. One could also call them lies. And if you need to make up lies to attack me, then you'd be better off running out into the middle of the road and playing with the traffic. Because your flaming "skills" are only considered skills by you and whatever other fucking idiots that find made up flames humorous.

I could just as easily attack you with lies also, but I would find no satisfaction in doing that. I guess I need to take my maturity down a couple of notches to be on the same level as you.

Don't think for a second that her willingness to open her legs for you puts you in unique company. Pigs like that never stick with a single partner for more than a few weeks. Hell, you probably have to double-park your dick on her ass just get the chance to wish her good morning.
You seem to know a lot about the sex life of a pig. Have you had experience with it? Has your pig up and left you for someone else? It wouldn't surprise me after reading your posts. In fact, I'm guessing she hasn't left you. I'd say she goes down the local alley, gets fucked senseless by whatever hot blooded male she comes across to compensate for the lack of proper nookie she gets at home. Then comes home and jumps you and puts the man juice all over you as a punishment for forcing her to put up with such a little pathetic cock sucker such as yourself.

But unbeknownst to her, you don't find this as a punishment, this is the only thing that gets you through your miserable little life. Because without the scent of man juice that your whore arrives home with, you'd be unable to get an erection which would force you out of that closet that you have set up home in ever since that night full of curiosity back in high school.

But hey, that's just my assumption.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Seems Celtic Crusher and Titty know each other, will this be a daily ordeal?
Yes, I have bumped into him before on occasion. I tried to start off on this site with a clean slate and leave our differences behind, but he decided against that. Oh well, more fun for me.

I doubt it will be daily. I won't reply to him unless he is writing to or about me.