I got a new toy

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I had dumped about as much effort and money into my project 97 Town Car and was ready for something new.

Some of you might remember a few months ago my totally cherry WS6 Trans Am was eliminated from the road by some worthless female driver. Well since then, I've wanted another 90-something F-Body.

So I broke down and sold the Town Car last week and turned right around and got this...

A 1997 Z28.

And this thing is about as cherry as Anna Kournikova's cunt rack.

44,000 original miles. T-tops. Not so much as a speck of dirt.

But just having a semi-quick, clean as fuck Z wasn't good enough for me, and since I managed to rape on the sale of the Lincoln, I had some loot left over to play with.

So I got on Summit Racing's website last night and ordered nearly 2,000 dollars in aftermarket bolt-on's. New intake, cam, rocker assembly, lifters, complete Borla cat-back exhaust, Hooker headers, and the mother of all upgrades; a 250 horse 15 pound wet nitrous express kit.

So while I wait the next two days like an anxious like a sixth grader for the truckload of new shit that will turn a 300 horse everyday cop magnet into the vehicle that Satan would drive to work, I'll be wiring up the amps and Clarion touch screen with ample fuckin' enthusiasm.

So if you live anywhere near the midwest and you happen to see a black streak pass you on the interstate, don't wig out. It's just me trying to evade local law enforcement.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
You seem more like an IROC Z type of asshole. Also Violet thinks you should grow a mullet.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
You seem more like an IROC Z type of asshole. Also Violet thinks you should grow a mullet.
I've already had both simultaneously, however, it's 2009. The new trend is modern Z's and a pseudo-Anthony Michael Hall reflex do from Weird Science...

Needless to say, I awoke to the delivery guy and a 3' x 3' box/pallet of horsepower.

By this time next week, I'll be throwing debris at Ferrari's.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
Anyway, motherbitches.
I found a huge, big-ass box in the post.
I bought myself a birthday gift, and this was it.
In addition to my Baja SS, I now have to slightly improved 5T. Based on th one I have, this is the Truck version. Bit more suspension travel, bigger wheels, and better centre of gravity. It also has different gearing, which means I can now chase little Afrin!ggers around quicker.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
It's a 29cc 2-stroke engine. Normal fuel / gas / petrol mixed 50:1 with 2stroke oil.
Engine is much like that you find on a weedwacker.
Awesome fucking toys. Had to replace the shitty radio geear though, it comes "ready to run" but with HPI being very good kit, I was dissapointed in the crappy radios. Just enough to be able to call it "RTR"
Dont want your $1300 Truck smack into a tree, or run away because of the shit $10 radio.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
It's a 29cc 2-stroke engine. Normal fuel / gas / petrol mixed 50:1 with 2stroke oil.
Engine is much like that you find on a weedwacker.
Awesome fucking toys. Had to replace the shitty radio geear though, it comes "ready to run" but with HPI being very good kit, I was dissapointed in the crappy radios. Just enough to be able to call it "RTR"
Dont want your $1300 Truck smack into a tree, or run away because of the shit $10 radio.
Gas = the tits.

I once saw a scale model that was capable of 50 MPH ... that's hella fast for a tiny fucker.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Got the new cam in, ported/polished the intake mainifold at my buddy's machine shop. Bolted up the heads, lifters, rocker assembly and installed the new cam/cam bearings and headers.

Had the whole thing bolted up and decided to go for a little drive.

Punched it off the line and immediately blew the header gaskets on both sides. Whoops.

This things is a fucking screaming bloody satanically fast demon. I was thrust back into the driver seat with such force that my neck actually hurts today. I've had some fast vehicles in my time on this spinning rock, but I've never driven a car thats this fast in my life. With the current setup, I would imagine that I could compete on a fairly even kilt with Ferrari's and I haven't even installed the bottle yet.

Downside though is that I'm afraid I'll be replacing valve guides/seals and heads soon. I'm hoping the piston rings will be able to handle the force of so much nitrous oxide.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
With the current setup, I would imagine that I could compete on a fairly even kilt with Ferrari's and I haven't even installed the bottle yet. .
Yeah, on a perfectly straight, smooth road maybe.

Your boat body old school machine with stock ground clearance will float on any twisty road, you know the kind MOST of the US has.

My recommendation, take it to Germany you'll get 3x what its worth if you sell it to a German. I did that back in '99 with my '94 Mustang.