I has teh Swine flu

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I mentioned it in the shoutbox some days ago, so it's not a big surprise I guess.
Also, it's almost over for my part, so it's not dramatic at all.

However, according to the media it's a goddamn miracle if I survive this thing so I just wanted to say that I lurves you all in a dirty dirty way, and show it through these cuddly pictures I just took.

Feel warm and fuzzy in your hearts and trousers, dammit!

And one without the mouth thingy, for good measure.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I mentioned it in the shoutbox some days ago, so it's not a big surprise I guess.
Also, it's almost over for my part, so it's not dramatic at all.

However, according to the media it's a goddamn miracle if I survive this thing so I just wanted to say that I lurves you all in a dirty dirty way, and show it through these cuddly pictures I just took.

Feel warm and fuzzy in your hearts and trousers, dammit!

And one without the mouth thingy, for good measure.

Looking pretty good to be on your death bed.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I doubt anyone will take me seriously... but...

No joke, peoples. If you get sick with something nasty like swine - go pick up (or preferably have someone else go pick up) some essential oils from the grocery/natural store. (yeah, you could order em online, but then you'd have to wait for shipping. ewwww)

cinnamon oil - kills germs
tea tree oil - kills bacteria
clove oil - kills lots of things. including mold.
peppermint oil - can help with nausea and clear the sinuses.

Even if you can't find the most pure form of these and just get whatever your local store has - they will STILL do you heaps of good and make your body feel ten times better.

You don't need to eat it or anything, you can just rub it on your tummy, back, feet, wrists, or something =)

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

Don't worry amigo. Cranium will pick up the gay quota if you depart...albeit not quite as flamboyantly and awesomely gay. But I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you don't let it know you're afraid of it, it won't bite you.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Feel better! I don't see the big deal about the damn swine flu. I work in a doctors office, I am near people ALL of the time who test positive for it, and they never look any worse than a person with the regular seasonal flu look.

But regardless, the flu sucks ass!

SlimSkeeter

Feel better! I don't see the big deal about the damn swine flu. I work in a doctors office, I am near people ALL of the time who test positive for it, and they never look any worse than a person with the regular seasonal flu look.

But regardless, the flu sucks ass!
The big deal is that the reporters are getting wind that the public at large are getting bored with reports on the war, so they had to sensationalize SOMETHING in order to get ratings up. Enter H1N1. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time its hit the US, nor anywhere else....and look! We are still here!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
The big deal is that the reporters are getting wind that the public at large are getting bored with reports on the war, so they had to sensationalize SOMETHING in order to get ratings up. Enter H1N1. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time its hit the US, nor anywhere else....and look! We are still here!
Fuck the media. They are causing mass hysteria. I have to deal with people ALL day with a little cough, or the sniffles, who want tamiflu because they truly believe it's the swine flu and they will die.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
It's more serious than you think. I don't know about your side of the world, but people have died.

SARS in 2002 killed 300 people, including doctors and nurses in Hong Kong.
They take it very serious!