I hate midgets

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I'm not sure why, but every time I see a midget, I want to kill, or at the very least, maim, the little fuck.

Take, for example, midget crowds:

I just want to stomp all over them with heavy boots.

Midget bikers? GTFO!! I wouldn't mind balling him up and using him as a temporary front wheel on a Harley.

A handicapped midget? Isn't being a midget already a handicap? This dude needs to get toasted for sure.

Who would've guessed fugly.com had midgets? Me. They'd do better ground up as playground fodder.

Yeah... I'm scared alright. Size 2 shoes, and a beard to grab in order to swing him in circles around a dumpster before walloping him in. Yay!

If Superman was a midget, no one would watch Superman movies, buy Superman comic books, etc. Everyone would HATE Superman. About as much as I hate midgets.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Yeah, they are some freaky little things.

But without midgets, we wouldn't have midget tossing.

[video=youtube;tbr8qNMgCR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbr8qNMgCR4[/video]

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
But... but without midgets there'd have been no Munchkins!

...or Oompa Loompas!

(the one on the left is my personal fave)

...or Willow!

No Willow, man!

You have no soul.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

Warwick Davis is a total snob/cocktease.
One time i was overwhelmed with love for him so i decided to e-mail him and ask him to show me his junk.

At first he didn't write back...bet his stumpy wife checked his fan mail for him, but then after a few days of my begging for midget cockage he finally wrote me a short letter telling me pretty much "aww hell no".

For this reason i have totally lost interest in him for now. This saddens me because the only other famous midget i could stalk is Vern Troyer, and hes kinda skeevy...

Reactions: OverLord

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Fuck the Munchkins, and the Oompa Loompas weren't fucking midgets, they were just small people from a third world country away from the rest of civilization. Warwick and Vern can eat the sand off the bottom of my boots.

Willow's an exception. There's an exception to every rule.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Fuck the Munchkins, and the Oompa Loompas weren't fucking midgets, they were just small people from a third world country away from the rest of civilization. Warwick and Vern can eat the sand off the bottom of my boots.

Willow's an exception. There's an exception to every rule.
You can't hate Warwick Davis, he is willow.
Hes also Wicket and just about every little guy in a costume in any movie. haha

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I fail to understand the topic of this thread.
Are there people who don't love midgets?! Whaa?

One of my dreams is to have sex with a midget. I'd pay top dollar for it too, and preferably tape that shit and show it to ya'll.