I hate that...

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
So, anyway, I'm sitting in my car, driving to work and enjoying my cigarette.

3 minutes later, cigarette fully inhaled, I flick the cigarette out the window...

Then about 3 minutes later I smell THAT smell. I turn around to the backseat and find my Nanna fingering herself. I hate that.

What do you hate?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
So, I got drunk this past weekend, and decided it was time to rearrange the furniture in the living room. I broke a bunch of stuff, bruised a few toes and put a dimple in my computer screen.

When I woke up, I didn't recognize the place and I ended up having to re-rearrange the living room with a hangover.

I hate that.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I was minding my own business one day, and then all of a sudden, I felt the urge to put my nose in someone else's.

Anyway, I hate smooth one-ply ass wipe.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I hate that car salesmen find it difficult to read the "Diesel Fuel Only" sticker on the fuel caps. They're supposed to be experts on the cars they're selling, yet 3 times in the past 6 months they've put Unleaded into Diesel-fueled cars. Then attempted to start them.

Overpriced narcotics. I hate that a line of coke costs almost as much as a wristy in The Cross.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It's taken me a long time to realize this. It dawned on me just a few minutes ago, reading posts here, *trying* to work, reflecting on my long, brutal and miserable life, worrying about all my current problems and probable future ones as well.

And it came out of the blue, an inspiration, a realization, a moment of clarity and I saw the light.

I hate everybody.

And that includes you.

"But why," you may ask, "do you hate EVERYBODY, Pink?"

You mean, aside from the obvious? That you and everybody around you sucks monkey ass? For fun?

I'll try to explain.

Somebody, possibly from YOUR bloodline, figured out that you were intelligent. I hate them for that. And I hate you for being related to them. Even if you're not related to them by blood, you're human, which makes you guilty by association.

I live in a cold climate, while you, you're tanned. You're young, educated, talented, good looking, making good money, have a girlfriend/boyfriend or two or 50, and come from a loving, stable home, and right now you're kicking back on some beach, looking at bitches with tight asses in bikini's, sipping your fucking Pina Colada, laughing at the ugly, poor little people, thinking to yourself, "I sure am glad I'm not a foreigner."

P.E.T.A. informed us that everytime we drink milk, there is a possibility that we are consuming pus.

Did you hear that? Pus. Cow pus. Thanks for ruining my Great Grains for life, assholes. I hate you.

You are younger than me. I hate you for it. Because 1) you have no experience but you think you know it all and 2) life has not yet scathed you in anyway and the worst thing you have to worry about is, "do you think Cranium likes us?"

Your breath stinks. I hate that. Look into investing in some listerine. That's an order. And you probably shit and then don't wash your hands. You fucker. I have to shake hands with you sick fucks on an almost daily basis. Go WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS.

I'm broke. I'm not sure how, but this is probably your fault.

You may have voted for Bush. Even if you didn't because, say, you live in England, you still suck, and I hate your stupid queer sounding accent and the way you spell things like realize with an S. Yeah, I know it's your language. You invented it. Blah blah blah blah. My country can kick your countries ass at sports, so just shut the fuck up.

Oh holy fuck. I suppose I could go on for ever. But the point of this post is; I hate you. You sorry, twisted, sick fucks. Just so you know.