I have but one thing to say:

SlimSkeeter

Diggin on the hate for that show.... I need a bit more intelligence with my humor. Fart jokes and prat falls have their place and all but I need SOMETHING more that "Dude acts retarded...laugh at retarded dude. Rinse, repeat" for me to enjoy the comedy.

Also part of the reason I stopped watching The Simpsons.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Diggin on the hate for that show.... I need a bit more intelligence with my humor. Fart jokes and prat falls have their place and all but I need SOMETHING more that "Dude acts retarded...laugh at retarded dude. Rinse, repeat" for me to enjoy the comedy.

Also part of the reason I stopped watching The Simpsons.
I'll bet you're a Dennis Miller fan.

[video=youtube;4wL9dXgUkbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wL9dXgUkbw[/video]

^^GOD I HATE THIS DOUCHEBAG.

SlimSkeeter

I'll bet you're a Dennis Miller fan.
No, Dennis Miller has a habit of making obscure references, turning them into lame and ridiculous similes, and calling them jokes. The worst part of his act is the audience who is A) not smart enough to get his reference so they laugh hoping to fool everyone and B) Too stupid to know that he is not funny which leads to the fact that they have actually made him famous....

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I do not understand how someone can not find family guy funny. Every episode takes them like 3 months to make and they do a good job.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Gary's Animation Library, (no order):

Robot Chicken = Win.

Ugly Americans = Win.

Squidbillies = Win.

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law = Win

South Park = Win

The Venture Brothers = Win

Home Movies = win

ATHF and AUPS1 = win win win

Carry on.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
I will look into finding some of those episodes Cranium, thanks for that.

Wenis, I dont know. . . . . it just seems as if they dont really know how to be funny, and then come up with random, absolutely stupid and random shit, which makes me go . .knitting, or something equally exciting.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, ATHF and AUPS1, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, The Venture Brothers and Home Movies Can be found here ADULT SWIM

Ugly Americans and South Park can be found here HULU
I will look into finding some of those episodes Cranium,

Dunno if the above links will work for you foreign bastards, I know HULU is a cunt and restricts stuff at times.