I hit the big 4-O next week

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
LOL

I love that!
I'm going to use them as stocking stuffers this year!

hmmm i wonder is Josie can figure out how to make those...I'd DIE to see my fella in a pair. =)

Btw Prick is bullshittering us, he can't be a day over 30.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Just think, you still probably have most of your life to look forward to.

What the next 40 years will bring to your already ravaged body, I cannot comprehend.

A week early happy birthday to you by the way!

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Sorry, I don't belong to "Fat ass Fucks R Us" club, doofus, you're free to join that one.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ever since chappy lost all his weight, you're pretty much the president of the FY, EZ, and SC branches of "fat ass fucks r us"

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ever since chappy lost all his weight, you're pretty much the president of the FY, EZ, and SC branches of "fat ass fucks r us"
I didn't know Chappy was fat, i thought Funee was the one that lost all the weight...

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I didn't know Chappy was fat, i thought Funee was the one that lost all the weight...

My body is like Disney World. It's alot of fun on vacations, but past that it really serves little purpose to anyone.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Oh, well, excuse me. I forgot you KNOW so much about me.

Good news though. I don't belong to the " I'm a fucking idiot American" club.
That ones open for free membership from what I heard and you best hurry your ass because the Blue Light special is on for only a short time.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Oh, well, excuse me. I forgot you KNOW so much about me.

Good news though. I don't belong to the " I'm a fucking idiot American" club.
That ones open for free membership from what I heard and you best hurry your ass because the Blue Light special is on for only a short time.
Oooo... I thought Utah was saying you belong to the FAT club.. I mean in your pics, you look like you do. Oh yeah, aren't you an american?