I R N3WB.

rammstein1861

Masticater
Founder
Jan 8, 2009
Alt F4 if you wanna know.
Wazeh Swollen Cranium? I noticed some of you folks may know me from prior times on the interwebz but for those of you who say who the hell is this sack of festering shitbrains....I am a college Student at Central Michigan university, and I am a Soldier, I will leave out branch and other info for now. Generally I am a stupidity bashing douchebag...I hate people that say really stupid shit, for example people that thought President Elect Obama was president starting in November....I hate that group of people, and they should not be allowed to voice their opinions on politics. On a side note, Linux is my computer of choice. I am excited to frequent this site, hopefully there is more activity here than other places I frequent. I look forward to becoming a full member here and I would Like to Say Hello to all of you. :khi4b:

SittinGrumpy

Wazeh Swollen Cranium? I noticed some of you folks may know me from prior times on the interwebz but for those of you who say who the hell is this sack of festering shitbrains....I am a college Student at Central Michigan university, and I am a Soldier, I will leave out branch and other info for now. Generally I am a stupidity bashing douchebag...I hate people that say really stupid shit, for example people that thought President Elect Obama was president starting in November....I hate that group of people, and they should not be allowed to voice their opinions on politics. On a side note, Linux is my computer of choice. I am excited to frequent this site, hopefully there is more activity here than other places I frequent. I look forward to becoming a full member here and I would Like to Say Hello to all of you. :khi4b:
^^^ thats all good but did you bring beer?

Howdy!

SlimSkeeter

Skip the beer. Beer is for playing baseball and golf. Jack Daniels and other such things are where its at. That being said, welcome to Tha SC.