I recommend that all woman get these life saving devices

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Or just issue a bullet to the face of the asshat with the knife:

[video=youtube;h8r6CY5UZyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw[/video]

Note: Before you couch potato gun safety/shooting champions / combat guru types start chirping about the bra holster application just save your damn breath. This holster is weapon specific and intended for mature shooters not some tard that just bought a gun this morning.

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
truly sexy, but in all honesty, she is way to slow, the movement is awkward, the danger lies in the right arm across the body under material, too easy to trap, to easy to step to her right as she draws, forcing her to spin to face, putting her off balance. maybe she could catch a nervous first timer off guard, or if she was good enough to read the situation and draw before it developed, other wise i suspect she would wind up eating her own bullet.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
truly sexy, but in all honesty, she is way to slow, the movement is awkward, the danger lies in the right arm across the body under material, too easy to trap, to easy to step to her right as she draws, forcing her to spin to face, putting her off balance. maybe she could catch a nervous first timer off guard, or if she was good enough to read the situation and draw before it developed, other wise i suspect she would wind up eating her own bullet.
A trained gun fighter practices for all those contingencies.

And a HIDDEN holster has the intent/ability of catching a nefarious person off guard.

And 1.7 seconds is too slow? I say no, unless you live on a street where every dude has a knife in hand and he is just stabbing people as he walks by. <--- If so, then you need a plane ticket and new address NOT a concealed carry permit.

Most of modern society is not in the frying pan, we're just sitting on the counter top next to the butter.

YOU live in shit hole central. Why you as a white minority remain there is beyond my understanding.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Interesting video. Not worried about protecting my girl. She carries a Glock 36 in a concealed holster and is scary fast and accurate.

Pud

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 20, 2010
Cranium is right. Most personal attacks are committed by really stupid thugs. Training and emotional discipline will usually give you the upper hand with a firearm. The way the woman in the video handles a weapon, it's extremely unlikely she'll ever actually have to fire it (at a person). Just wielding it correctly will intimidate 99% of the assailants she encounters. Remember that thugs are cowards. Professional criminals with big brass balls don't go after $35 in a handbag. Why bother?

That being said...

If you are fumbling around with an unfamiliar weapon trying to find the safety (or worse, trying to load it), your shiny new toy will be extremely effective -- in getting *you* dead.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Remember that thugs are cowards.
That is true, but add the element of stupidity and the stupid thug still will close and try and make contact.

I'm a big fan of armed citizens. I'm am absolute bully fan for WELL trained armed citizens.

I'm not the definitive voice for firearms training but I do have a level by where I consider a person "Trained" on firearm use.

The video following is a representation of a decent training program for a competent gun fighter. The techniques shown are a good basis to become very comfortable with the weapon and leads one to develop their own individual style. The issue with standard range training is that it does not allow nor does it push the shooter to experiment and expand their comfort zone.

The last 11 years of combat deployments have given tens of thousands of troops a real understanding of urban gun fighting. This is why many civilian ranges and shoot houses have redesigned their facilities to accommodate the TTP (tactics, techniques and procedures) of those 11 years.

I recommend to all: Lawfully obtain a weapon, meet the standards for your state for weapon ownership. Then go to a range and put a few thousand rounds through your weapon, with BOTH hands, day and night.

Then ... after ^ that you can actually start your gun fighting proficiency training.

( I don't endorse the guy in the video, I don't know him nor know about him, I'm just using it to show some of the things I believe should be REQUIRED if you are planning on being a proficient gun fighter instead of just a sport shooter.)

This type of training can be done at most standard ranges. Check with your range to see if they allow or can accommodate a CQB and contact shooting event.

[video=youtube;c06mH6x2Ntc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06mH6x2Ntc&amp;feature=feedrec_grec_index[/video]

This one is not for everyone as they can run a bit expensive, but still if you can get a chance to attend one of these training sessions they are invaluable for building man/weapon bonds. I've got a range 30 miles away that runs this type of training. (Benefit of being near Fort Bragg is that you can't swing a dead cat without 10 former spec-ops guys trying to eat it.)

[video=youtube;ZTr8xvkUWp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTr8xvkUWp4&amp;NR=1[/video]