I want monies

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
http://www.experienced-people.co.uk/1042-top-ways-of-making-money-online/2-home-working.htm

32. Posting in Forums: Like hanging out in forums and chatting to other people? Owners of new forums have a problem. If there aren't a lot of conversations going then people don't stop to talk. So they get the chat flowing by paying for posts. So, jump in, start chatting and get paid.
This sounds pretty relevant! I'd love to help you out.

Anyway cranium I think this is a brilliant idea, pay all of us to talk shit round the clock, get loads of visitors, pay us to mod them talking shit, then we all get rich through adverts and buy a house in the Bahamas!

Let me know how my pitch went. :biggrin:

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Ha, it wasn't really a serious suggestion, but I'd take a real good read of that link since there is so many ideas there on advertising, making money and so forth :)

SlimSkeeter

^^^ She knows!!!

Well...even if there wasn't a dick in THAT box, there is probably something inside to facilitate there being a dick inside a different sort of box... mmm Hot Dickens Cider...

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Uhh... that's usually a big fat No.
Yeah, I'm gonna focus on asking people with jobs for money in the future... asking unemployed bums is like trying to draw blood from a stone. :biggrin: