I was accosted!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Just over an hour ago while pushing a cart through a Walmart isle I was approached by a 20 something lady and she asked:

"oh! Can I see your Tattoo?"

I said , sure. And pulled up the sleeve on my right arm exposing the fullness of my tat and my bicep/triceps sexxiness. ( today was triceps day after all !! )

She proceeded to touch my arm and run her fingers down my triceps.

Now, years past this would have been a prelude to other things but THIS time all I could think at that time was;

Where the hell is Absinthe and why wasn't she running block for me.

Anyway ...after the molestation I quickly gathered my self back into a semblance of manliness and went around the corner to meet up with my woman ... yes back in the safety of her watchful eyes.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
It was a horrible event. He is still crying and permanently traumatized... :too_sad:

SlimSkeeter

I think....yes, I think that was Cranium for "I lurves you, Absinthe"

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
hahaha... at first I thought this was going to be about Josie accosting your ear drums :p

but aww! y'all are so cute :biggrin:

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
^^ LOL

Was going to post that in the random video section but opted for the sista version.

Back on topic: It was still a nice gesture by the young thing. Got to respect women who aren't so damned shy!! Not talking about overboard whores though.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The Wally people were good stuff about a year ago or so, but now they know their being filmed so it's not so real anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone films surgicastrike in the tampon section buying in bulk.