If anyone cares

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I am suicidal and have been binge drinking for about 6 weeks. I am unemployed now because I blew up when I found my wife of 23 years has been having and affair for almost three months. I have now had two minor strokes and I am not sure I am employable.
The good news is that the lawyer said I had too many assets to declair bankruptcy at this point.
I sleep with a .38 under my pillow because the wifew attacked me, I had the throw her to the floor. I have NEVER rasied my had in anger to a woman, I am 5" taller than her and 50+ lbs heavier. I would NEVER hurt her but damn her leg is purple and green. She said she deserved worse and told me to fuck her so I did. She said she was turned on by that....
The stess here is incredible.

She just brought me fresh made brownies and told me she is not sure she wants to be with me.
I said I thought that was already determined and she showed me her tits.
Fuckin crazy, I think she is more drunk than I.

I need to get Jerry Springer over here.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
She still loves you. Keep fucking her and turn this to your advantage. Lose the gun because you'll only use it on her then you'll be getting a different kind of fucking...whilst in jail.
Cranium is right...do you need to post this here...you know the comments may become very derogatory and upset you more?

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
I am suicidal and have been binge drinking for about 6 weeks. I am unemployed now because I blew up when I found my wife of 23 years has been having and affair for almost three months. I have now had two minor strokes and I am not sure I am employable.
The good news is that the lawyer said I had too many assets to declair bankruptcy at this point.
I sleep with a .38 under my pillow because the wifew attacked me, I had the throw her to the floor. I have NEVER rasied my had in anger to a woman, I am 5" taller than her and 50+ lbs heavier. I would NEVER hurt her but damn her leg is purple and green. She said she deserved worse and told me to fuck her so I did. She said she was turned on by that....

She just brought me fresh made brownies and told me she is not sure she wants to be with me.

The internet is not the place to come looking for sympathy. The anonymity of the internet allows people who would normally lend you a shoulder to cry on to simply tell you to fuck off and think nothing of it.

That being said... Your wife sounds like a cunt. Throw her fucking ass out on the streets. If she wants to sleep around and ruin your "happy home" then you shouldn't allow her to sleep in your home.

...granted I'm drunk right now, but I still think I'm right.

Throw her the fuck out and then go fuck her sister.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

I feel no sympathy. Mostly because I don't fucking like you. I have wished death upon you before, and now that it is so close, I feel almost excited.

As I am not a total bastard, I will say I sincerely hope you avoid the messy suicide thing and get your shit worked out. However, I will sit and wait to see how this thread pans out and decide how I will proceed with the many insults in my head right now.

Cranium is right to caution you.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Hey Hardy. Remember me? The guy who was supposed to have gotten lost, long ago?

Seems you have life matters on your hands. Best you man up and get your shit taken care of, because no one will do it for you.

Remember, may be a shitty day today and tomorrow, but things will get better, so no sympathy for you crybaby.

Oh..........you're still an asshole and a kunt.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Boo-fucking-hoo. Go wash your pussy, you fucking pansy.

Do you know why she fucked around on you? Because she's a slut and you're a sad excuse for a man. Had you not been such a whiny fag (Oh poor me! I had a stroke! Shut the fuck up and go scare children with your slurred speech and gimpy limbs), she wouldn't have been driven into the arms (and onto the cocks) of other men. Wake up.

Then you go ahead and fuck her again afterward? How's that guy's dick taste?

Yet another sign you're weak. A real man would already have a restraining order against him after cuffing her in the whore mouth and kicking her down a flight of stairs. The only contact he had with her would be through his attorney.

Go ahead and off yourself already. You're better off dead than to continue morphing into one of the Golden Girls.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
It takes a real man to admit he beat his wife. I'd say that's more pathetic than thinking about suicide. You're selfish for even considering suicide but you're even worse. Apparently the pain of you killing yourself isn't enough for your friends and family to endure. You want to make sure someone else physically feels your emotional anger. And of course we pick a weaker woman to be the target of all of this. What's next. . you gonna go back to your old job and open fire on everyone before taking yourself out?

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I am losing it, bigtime.
Firstly, you're a fucking idiot for letting her stay in the house. She fucks another fella, and you are still allowing her to fuck you? She must be shit-hot in bed, or else the only sex you're ever likely to get again. Which is it?

Secondly, you're a fucking idiot for hitting the booze and losing your job. Waster. Get on with it. You're a fucking grown man.

Third, you're a fucking idiot because you have a GUN under your pillow. What are you waiting for? You gonna blow her brains out next time she gets out of hand and attacks you? Get the fuck over yourself.

Fourth.... you're a fucking idiot if you think airing this shit on an internet site is going to help you get through this.

Did I mention you're a fucking idiot?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
^^^I was hoping he died five months ago when he stopped posting and spamming Cranium with his rampant whiny douchebaggery about how much he hated SC for pointing out the obvious fact that his wife is a an ugly abominable hairy yak.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
She still loves you. Keep fucking her and turn this to your advantage. Lose the gun because you'll only use it on her then you'll be getting a different kind of fucking...whilst in jail.
Cranium is right...do you need to post this here...you know the comments may become very derogatory and upset you more?
I do not have the balls to shoot her, I tried ti do it to myself, I',m too weak.
The gun makes me feel like a man since I don't have much else to do so.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
Firstly, you're a fucking idiot for letting her stay in the house. She fucks another fella, and you are still allowing her to fuck you? She must be shit-hot in bed, or else the only sex you're ever likely to get again. Which is it?

Secondly, you're a fucking idiot for hitting the booze and losing your job. Waster. Get on with it. You're a fucking grown man.

Third, you're a fucking idiot because you have a GUN under your pillow. What are you waiting for? You gonna blow her brains out next time she gets out of hand and attacks you? Get the fuck over yourself.

Fourth.... you're a fucking idiot if you think airing this shit on an internet site is going to help you get through this.

Did I mention you're a fucking idiot?
It was an emotional relationship, as far as I know no fucking.

Yes I know I'm a fucking idiot. Happy now. STFU I know already. Geeze.