If there's a camel up in here

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Jeez @ your cheapness.

Send me your address via PM and I'll send you a set of kick ass computer speakers.

Gratis .. of course.
Many thanks and big love for the offer, I do actually have speakers, but they're still in the box. Been there for a couple of months! Yep, I is a laaaazy boot.

On a side note, I don't get why all monitors don't have built-in speakers.... this is a pretty nice new screen, but it sounds like - well - nothing.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
YES! ^ that. Only wireless.... (chitlins chew on anything wire-like)

Right about the time I was going to get a nice elaborate little system - pink blue tooth thingy to go to my pooter.... the hub got laid off for enlisting. *shakes fist*

I was all kinds of excited to show off my lack of singing talents to you ladies and gents :D

But alas..

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
YES! ^ that. Only wireless.... (chitlins chew on anything wire-like)

Right about the time I was going to get a nice elaborate little system - pink blue tooth thingy to go to my pooter.... the hub got laid off for enlisting. *shakes fist*

I was all kinds of excited to show off my lack of singing talents to you ladies and gents :D

But alas..

Ok .. so help me out a bit more, a brand NAME would be better and an actual LINk to the actual product would be awesomer.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=23571&refid=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=7960001&utm_campaign=froogle

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=pc+bluetooth+adapter&oe=utf-8&hl=en&cid=11003760717359289308&sa=title#ps-sellers

^^^

Not the exact stuff I was going to get. But very close. It'll at least give you an idea of what I was looking at.

In any case, when I get the mula, I'm getting that stuffs.... and blasting my brains out in one ear with my moosik while I clean... and then I'm going to karaoke you kids outta town up in hurr! hehe