If you buy me a broom as a Bday gift I'll punch you in the face.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Wtf ?

The Poontang insists that buying her, or ANY woman for that matter, a household utensil as a 'gift' is grounds for getting a punch in the face.

What the hell is the deal .. I can buy her the 'broom' a day AFTER her bday ... but NOT on her Bday ....

EXAMPLE:
I need a torque wrench for my tool kit .. and buying it on my BDAY is 100% acceptable ... she needs a broom and buying it on her bday is 100% unacceptable.

I iz soooooo confused ....

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Wtf ?

The Poontang insists that buying her, or ANY woman for that matter, a household utensil as a 'gift' is grounds for getting a punch in the face.

What the hell is the deal .. I can buy her the 'broom' a day AFTER her bday ... but NOT on her Bday ....

EXAMPLE:
I need a torque wrench for my tool kit .. and buying it on my BDAY is 100% acceptable ... she needs a broom and buying it on her bday is 100% unacceptable.

I iz soooooo confused ....
Easy. Using tools is a hobby. Cleaning is a chore.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Whatever happened to "It's the thought that counts" ?

See, there you go. It's the fact that you are not thinking that will get you in all kinds of trouble. And punched in the face...

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Woman ... I'm the one that taught you how to punch a dude in the face ....

I have skills ... don't make me make you cry like a little baby.
I remember clearly punching you and that you were totally surprised. So don't make me!

Anyway ....

If I buy a chick a broom she better be damn proud of it.
Not this one...

SlimSkeeter

But if you don't get her a broom for her birthday, what good will the dustpan be she's getting for Christmas?
Now that is thinking ahead...then you could get her a mop for Valentines day.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I once received a carpet steam cleaner for Xmas. I returned it and put the money towards a drum set. Pissed him off...

Now this year I am wanting some odd stuff for a woman.

1) a new weed whacker
2) a set of basic tools (mine keep walking off)
3) a mailbox
4) new flooring

but I will get:

1) jewelry
2) a purse
3) makeup (or wrinkle cream)
4) an entertainment center

Oh yeah, cut flowers which I detest.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Anyway ....

If I buy a chick a broom she better be damn proud of it.
What an unromantic piece of wrinkly fart are you?

IF the said broom could fly her around town and perform other magic things, then fine.........
But a household broom?

OK OK, getting that 7 Piece Pivot Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set and throwing in a Makita cordless drill would bring any man to his knees in tears........
http://www.markertek.com/Tools-Test-Equipment/Tools-and-Tool-Kits/Crescent-Brand-Tools/FRPM7.xhtml
http://www.makita.com/en-us/Modules/Company/MakitaApperances.aspx
But it's just not the same. A woman wants to be felt needed, wanted and special.....

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I once received a carpet steam cleaner for Xmas. I returned it and put the money towards a drum set. Pissed him off...

Now this year I am wanting some odd stuff for a woman.

1) a new weed whacker
2) a set of basic tools (mine keep walking off)
3) a mailbox
4) new flooring

but I will get:

1) jewelry
2) a purse
3) makeup (or wrinkle cream)
4) an entertainment center

Oh yeah, cut flowers which I detest.
I understand the new flooring. If you get jewelry and it is expensive enough, sell it and buy the floor. Just like you did it with the drum set.

Maybe I should get my man a new weed whacker, so he knows how it feels to get a broom...