If you can Make Sense of This...

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
I'll attempt to do a hand stand.

So I went to one of those machine fortune tellers that you put a quarter into and it prints you a little card. Maybe they're all like that, I don't know, but I found it amusing and desire share-time.

My card read as follows:

"Standard setting directives you set must be followed but the important thing is self-reformation. The words of appointment for accomplishment are pleasing but the important thing is self-reflection. There is nothing you can do to gain complete satisfaction without self-reflection. Nor can there be compliance without self-reformation.
Put loyalty and reliability first. If you have faults do not fear self-improvement.

Drop another coin and I will tell more - You're lucky numbers are 345, 87, 45, 68, 90"

... I did not drop another coin.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ummmm...

Self-reflection..

So, look in a mirror a lot. And you're (snigger) life will be bountiful - and you will be satisfied.

Unfortunately, you aren't going to win the lottery. (not with those numbers anyhow)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Oh and if you don't like what you see in the mirror, there's always plastic surgery.

I think that's what it means anyway.

*grin*

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I was wondering how I was supposed to go about putting 345 as one of my numbers.
Could be a house number... you know where the destined love of your life resides.

The one who is happy with you as you are - without the plastic surgery that this mean machine recommends.

tsk*

SlimSkeeter

Standard setting directives you set must be followed but the important thing is self-reformation. The words of appointment for accomplishment are pleasing but the important thing is self-reflection. There is nothing you can do to gain complete satisfaction without self-reflection. Nor can there be compliance without self-reformation.
Put loyalty and reliability first. If you have faults do not fear self-improvement.
Uhm.... Fuck bitches, get money. That's what it means.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Standard setting directives you set must be followed...
You are bossy

but the important thing is self-reformation.
but there is room for improvement

The words of appointment for accomplishment are pleasing
You are getting a promotion.

but the important thing is self-reflection.
but it is important that you figure out "who you are".

There is nothing you can do to gain complete satisfaction without self-reflection.
Doesn't matter what you do, it is all worthless unless you "find yourself".

Nor can there be compliance without self-reformation.
Uhm what?

Put loyalty and reliability first.
That^^

If you have faults do not fear self-improvement.
Quit being a pussy. [I didn't say that, the machine did...]

You're lucky numbers are 345, 87, 45, 68, 90
In 345 day, you will drive 87 mph in a 45 mph zone. Luckily the cop will clock you only at 68 mph and give you a $90 ticket. As Canada uses kph (as far as I know) you will most like be on a vacation finding yourself and working on self-improvement when your lucky numbers come up...

Drop another coin and I will tell more
Coin dropping not necessary. I will PM you my bank account...

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Oh and if you don't like what you see in the mirror, there's always plastic surgery.

I think that's what it means anyway.

*grin*
Ahahaa. My god, even the machine fortune lady says I need plastic surgery. It MUST be true!

The whole thing sounds like a shitty Google Translate attempt.
I thought the same thing. I thought I'd get something like a fortune cookie thing. Instead I got a bunch of Taiwan translated gibberish.

Coin dropping not necessary. I will PM you my bank account...
That's the closest thing to sense I've gotten out of it yet! Yay.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
You can't get bitches to do your bidding unless you adjust your attitude.

Damn, that's like saying you're bossy - twice!
But I do require compliance from everyone. I'll allow myself to be bossy.

This is the point where everything stopped making any sense.
Ahaha. Yeah, I thought it would be fun... like a fortune cookie. But it wasn't.