If you could..

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Change one thing. I don't care what it is. About yourself , others , how something works , or anything else. What would it be and why?
Sex burns too many calories. I want the vagina to do ALL of the work. I want to be able to just throw it in, and sit there and let the vag do it's work until I get there.

I want easy chair sex.

That is all, carry on.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
You've never been to Thailand, obviously.
If the women from this so called "Thailand" have the vaginal musculature I require, as in the ability to internally vigorously stroke my schwanstucker without the annoying need for any bodily movement on my or her part,...then what airline still has the functional capacity to transport me to this mysterious location of lore and wonder!?

Assinhat

Quivering Member
Founder
Mar 21, 2008
Fucking cold.
A mandatory sentence of 1 pound of twinkie's per month for all rabid health nuts.
Just to see the expression on their faces.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
If the women from this so called "Thailand" have the vaginal musculature I require, as in the ability to internally vigorously stroke my schwanstucker without the annoying need for any bodily movement on my or her part,...then what airline still has the functional capacity to transport me to this mysterious location of lore and wonder!?

They're everywhere dude, but it's done with the corn hole.

Get yourself to Thailand, now.