I'm absolutely fucking evil

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
today's note to my daughter's track coach:

Coach U,

My daughter is a sissy and asked for a note to get out of track practice today. She says she doesn't feel well...I think she's just mad because I made her break up with her 16 year old juvenile delinquent boyfriend. Feel free to make practice EXTRA hard today.

Thanx!
Teh Suki

ps. she's also grounded and disallowed to speak to Julie.

(and on the back in teeny tiny writing)

pps. She really isn't feeling well today, but I felt the need to torture her with this note. She does have my consent to miss practice.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
she totally had it coming...

and interestingly enough...she's not home, yet.

hahahahaha

I wonder if he made her practice?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
today's note to my daughter's track coach:

Coach U,

My daughter is a sissy and asked for a note to get out of track practice today. She says she doesn't feel well...I think she's just mad because I made her break up with her 16 year old juvenile delinquent boyfriend. Feel free to make practice EXTRA hard today.

Thanx!
Teh Suki

ps. she's also grounded and disallowed to speak to Julie.

pps. She really isn't feeling well today, but I felt the need to torture her with this note. She does have my consent to miss practice.
Beware of Karma!

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville

If he didn't bother to look at the back.. or have his glasses on (?) he may be giving her the extra tough work out.

May explain why she wasn't home yet.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
What's funny is.. this same thing was said on FY a LONG ass time ago. heh

find it, bitch.

and then come get your fucking ass whooping.

ps. shouldn't I be on ignore, you fat fucking retard?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
What's funny is.. this same thing was said on FY a LONG ass time ago. heh
Yeah, I seem to have a case of dejavu myself with this, but can't be bothered to do the searching to confirm or deny it.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
find it, bitch.

and then come get your fucking ass whooping.

ps. shouldn't I be on ignore, you fat fucking retard?
You are. I browse before I sign in, I can even see the post if I hit show post. You're still on it, though. ;D

Im not searching for it. But two others, whom I speak with on YIM also said they seen the SAME EXACT POST. Either it was from you, which im sure it was, or suzie. One of you. God.. you know its bad when you have to make shit up.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
You are. I browse before I sign in, I can even see the post if I hit show post. You're still on it, though. ;D

Im not searching for it. But two others, whom I speak with on YIM also said they seen the SAME EXACT POST. Either it was from you, which im sure it was, or suzie. One of you. God.. you know its bad when you have to make shit up.
You're being a trolling idiotic dirty douche.

Just because she did the same exact thing before, or subconsciously got the idea from Suzie doing the same exact thing before, doesn't mean she's making shit up. Just like when you look frantically for 10 minutes for something, only to find that you were holding it in your hand the entire time doesn't mean you weren't convinced you'd lost it, I'm pretty sure Suki's innocent of the dark soul you attempt to portray her as.

Why are you always such a pessimist, and try to drag your hate and unhappiness in life into your definitions of other people? It's sad.

peacheking28

Noob a little less
Apr 19, 2008

Just because she did the same exact thing before, or subconsciously got the idea from Suzie doing the same exact thing before, doesn't mean she's making shit up. Just like when you look frantically for 10 minutes for something, only to find that you were holding it in your hand the entire time doesn't mean you weren't convinced you'd lost it, I'm pretty sure Suki's innocent of the dark soul you attempt to portray her as.

Why are you always such a pessimist, and try to drag your hate and unhappiness in life into your definitions of other people? It's sad.

But Mc that's what you do to me everytime I come in here so how dare you say that shit to them when you do the same damn thing :10_003:

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street

Careful. . .she's gonna give you negative kudos and ask why you're so negative all the time.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
But Mc that's what you do to me everytime I come in here so how dare you say that shit to them when you do the same damn thing :10_003:
He has hated all women ever since his Mother bitch slapped him off her tit when he was 17. :yociexpress09: