I'm BAAAACK and BLAAAACK

Afro Jive

Noob a little less
Afro JIVE in de crib! Right on! Fo' all dose honky nasty who'es, I'm back t'spread mah' cock juice all upside yo' chin and supple pink nipples, bitches! Right on! Dat reminds me, where's mah' numba' one Who'e, dat fine femahnaine ladee, AMY?

Dat honky pink meat loves de brother cock. Ya' know? She knows de 'espression "Honky on Black goes way back. Ya' know?"

SlimSkeeter

Dont feed the monkey.

Ooh Ooh
Ahh Ahh

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
MOAR MONKEYS!!! They just act so human with their little hands and throwing their own poo around! And wantonly beating the ever loving crap out of each other for no apparent reason.

FACT: put 5 chimps in a cage with a "treat" suspended within easy reach. Whenever one goes to grab said treat, blast them all with a firehose. Soon, none of them will bother. NOW, the fun part! Replace one with a chimp that has not had this treatment. Of course, he will go after the treat, but all the others will beat the crap outta him to stop it. Repeat this procedure with the rest of the chimps and soon, even though you have a group that has no basis for it, you will have a group of primates who beat the ever loving crap out of each other when one goes for the treat suspended within easy reach.

YEAH!!!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Dont humans proudly call that "learning from history" ?

SlimSkeeter

Dont humans proudly call that "learning from history" ?

Sure do. And with the added bonus that the decedents of those who got the shit beat out of them apparently get to keep claiming that they require special treatment and reparations for the treatment of their ancestors, even when nobody alive today had anything to do with what happened in the first place.

SlimSkeeter

Haha! Indeed. Gotta love being social creatures.

yeah...makes me racist for asking why I gotta give my money to people who won't work because they think THE MAN owes them for shit that happened several lifetimes ago. Also makes me racist for pointing out that I wasn't there when it happened, and the only thing I see is someone who isn't part of my family livin off my dime so where the fuck is MY reparation for THAT?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I should be respectful to the reetee alt? Probably yours anyhow. You could always use more rizzing :)