I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
This masterpiece!

My god, what an awesome game!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlimSkeeter

Mario Kart, Super Swing Golf (And I hate golf normally), and pretty much any sports game. Gets your ass off the couch and into the game. Its fun. Play it to find out how much.

....though your arms WILL get tired.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I know nothing about games but my children want a Wii for Xmas. Can anyone suggest games for a 7yr old boy and a 9yr old girl?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I know nothing about games but my children want a Wii for Xmas. Can anyone suggest games for a 7yr old boy and a 9yr old girl?
I have not played anything on a wii... but if the awesomeness factor hasn't decreased any..

Mario Kart
Mario Party
..and that rabbit game looks fun

When it comes to video games, I'm definitely a little kid. Serious games and me DO NOT mix.

However, if Peach's voice is still just as retarded, I may have to shoot her.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I have not played anything on a wii... but if the awesomeness factor hasn't decreased any..

Mario Kart
Mario Party
..and that rabbit game looks fun

When it comes to video games, I'm definitely a little kid. Serious games and me DO NOT mix.

However, if Peach's voice is still just as retarded, I may have to shoot her.
I will look at these.. I must admit, I was under the impression that the wii was all about being physically involved with the game. I was picturing things like tennis, golf, and bowling and such? and breaking TVs? I am gonna have to google it some.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I will look at these.. I must admit, I was under the impression that the wii was all about being physically involved with the game. I was picturing things like tennis, golf, and bowling and such? and breaking TVs? I am gonna have to google it some.
I think the Wii still comes with the Wii Sports game, and it has bowling, tennis, golf and baseball.

My boy is really into Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers. The Lego Star Wars game is available for $20, and the whole family digs that one. We bought that spiffy-looking Lightsaber Duel game, but it's poop.

I mostly use the Wii for Guitar Hero.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
^ Hahaha...she said "poop".

Also hahaha @ there being a polar bear in that game.