I'm home, motherfuckers.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Home for leave. 18-days of drunken debauchery. And I'm already happily finding myself in the same old mess, singing drunken lullabies!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I hope you suffer from psycho-traumatic experiences for the rest of your life for all the civilians you murdered, baby killer.

What the fuck ?

You are at an age where you should be intimately familiar with the Vietnam era and how those SPECIFIC words were used denigrate the returning troops.

Bottom line: Fuck you.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
What the fuck ?

You are at an age where you should be intimately familiar with the Vietnam era and how those SPECIFIC words were used to denigrate the returning troops.

Bottom line: Fuck you.

Societysucks says to buddha:

"Yes, you, you stupid fuck. Goddamned asstard. I hate you so fucking much. If I could I'd go back in time and kick your mother in the ovaries. Repeatedly. While she was preggo with you. Until she shit you out and then I'd stomp on your fetus face."

You sure as hell did not come down on his ass with that bullshit.
Go fuck yourself.

An eye for an eye, asswipe.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Societysucks says to buddha:

"Yes, you, you stupid fuck. Goddamned asstard. I hate you so fucking much. If I could I'd go back in time and kick your mother in the ovaries. Repeatedly. While she was preggo with you. Until she shit you out and then I'd stomp on your fetus face."

You sure as hell did not come down on his ass with that bullshit.
Go fuck yourself.

An eye for an eye, asswipe.
I'm pretty sure he's said that to more people than just you... hell, he even said he'd kick my belly so hard with his corcorans (please tell me I spelled that right) when I was preggers with Eagan that he'd just slip out my vag... yeah... then, later, he said he was cute.

I think you're taking him too seriously. Most of what he says is a joke - even if it's a bit harsh.

Besides, what you just quoted was an obvious "yo momma" flame, which are EVERYWHERE.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I'm pretty sure he's said that to more people than just you... hell, he even said he'd kick my belly so hard with his corcorans (please tell me I spelled that right) when I was preggers with Eagan that he'd just slip out my vag... yeah... then, later, he said he was cute.

I think you're taking him too seriously. Most of what he says is a joke - even if it's a bit harsh.

Besides, what you just quoted was an obvious "yo momma" flame, which are EVERYWHERE.
If you choose to take that crap in stride, easyrider calmness, than that's you and your way.

I don't take to kind to that garbage and especially someone throwing down on me because something HIT HOME on THEM but says nothing when done to others. It's called being Double-Standard in my book.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Drink up, ravage some females and enjoy yourself, SS. Your play time will be up before you know it and you'll be back in the shit.

Hey. Do me a favor. Randomly kill anyone who even remotely looks like buddha when you get back to the sand box.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Recording No: 1
Experimented: buddhaboy
Situation: Controlled environment
Sensory Context: Visual. Auditory: Negative due to Senior status
Cognitive Context: Awake
Emotional Context: Fragile- With possible Alzheimers and incontinence.
Somatic Response: N/A
Racial Response: Retarded
Global Viewpoint: N/A
Action Impulse: Limited

Lead Tester: Are we ready?
Assistant tester: Yes
buddhaboy: Where are the lady-boys? You promised me LADY-BOYS!
Lead Tester: Settle down now, this wont hurt a bit.
Beginning testing.
Yo MOMMA!
buddhaboy: EVERYONE is out to get me!! They started it first. Did you see that?! THEY STARTED IT FIRST!!
Lead Tester to Assisstant: Do you see how the test subject is flailing about? This is what we expected.

You have failed the testing, miserably. Congratulations.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
buddhaboy: EVERYONE is out to get me!! They started it first. Did you see that?! THEY STARTED IT FIRST!!
Lead Tester to Assisstant: Do you see how the test subject is flailing about? This is what we expected.
You're stealing my idea. Does not look half as good when I do it.

If you had read what he posted and if it had been directed towards you, I am more than sure you would have had something to say about it.

Stop being so stupid. It looks too natural for you.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You're stealing my idea. Does not look half as good when I do it.

If you had read what he posted and if it had been directed towards you, I am more than sure you would have had something to say about it.

Stop being so stupid. It looks too natural for you.
I think Bunnee has taken your post and actually made it more intelligent, but then I imagine anyone in the whole forum would automatically improve on your slanty one eyed garbage.
Bunnee portrays everything that is good, loving and intelligent in her very being.
Buddha, it's a shame you opted out of living with humans when you moved to those animal countries, now you just grunt like them.