Impressive Ladies

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
It was more about a show of skills in my opinion. If it were about sexy, the most talented girl may not have been the winner - and the winner may not necessarily have been the most able.

There are quite a few women who pole dance privately because it IS such a workout and can be a lot of fun.

SlimSkeeter

It was more about a show of skills in my opinion. If it were about sexy, the most talented girl may not have been the winner - and the winner may not necessarily have been the most able.

There are quite a few women who pole dance privately because it IS such a workout and can be a lot of fun.
Thats how I saw it. Skill. I was obviously impressed by their looks, but what made me post the vid was their talent and skill. Believe me or not.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I probably could do some of the moves. I have strong thigh muscles. Not sure about the upside down ones, though to be honest. Looks quite fun. But all in all, too demeaning as associated with strippers.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Take away the music and ambient noise, and it somehow loses quit a bit of its appeal for me...what with the loud whine of skin squealing against the metal poles as the elasticity of their stretching skin keeps them on the pole as they contort in erotic positions.

I don't know why, but that's all I could think about watching it. But yea, I'm pretty sure I would empty my sack on every one of those chicks.