In case anyone gives a shit...

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
My $65/month slower-than-dialup internet NOW has decided that it will only connect to SC in the mornings my time, specifically from about midnight to 8am. Of course, most days I attempt to sleep during most of those hours, and my main "internet time" is BEFORE I go to bed.

So that's why I haven't been posting much.

Of course, every other site that I frequent works just fine (including any Google result I click on), so I'm not sure what the deal is. Whatever... 4 months left in this desert.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I give a shit too, hun.

I'm sorry your net sucks. You can come over to my house and use mine if you wanna :D

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
My $65/month slower-than-dialup internet NOW has decided that it will only connect to SC in the mornings my time, specifically from about midnight to 8am. Of course, most days I attempt to sleep during most of those hours, and my main \"internet time\" is BEFORE I go to bed.

Of course, every other site that I frequent works just fine (including any Google result I click on), so I'm not sure what the deal is. Whatever... 4 months left in this desert.

Here's some streaming for your slow ass connection ...

JackBlack

SoBer
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Out of State, out of mind.
My $65/month slower-than-dialup internet NOW has decided that it will only connect to SC in the mornings my time, specifically from about midnight to 8am. Of course, most days I attempt to sleep during most of those hours, and my main "internet time" is BEFORE I go to bed.

The middle east has internet. I didn't know that.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!

I've not been around here much to witness any noticeable absences, but if I was, I'm sure I'd have missed your witty retorts. Hope your access problem is on the mend soon.

Effin' hilarious clip...
Roflol!!!!11!

Yeah, I said it.